9

His moaning, begging, and pleas don't go unnoticed as I pick up the pace before leaning down and kissing him softly. Which he takes that opportunity and flips us over putting my body in a position that had I not been a gymnast would have caused serious pain.

"Damn, you're so fucking tight. I wanna keep you for the rest of my life and life deep inside you forever."

"Oh please it's not that tight" I replied

"You're crazy if you think you're not squeezing the life out of my dick and are close to draining my sac in you," he says

I rolled my eyes before pulling him down and kissing him long and hard as I slapped his ass and bucked my hips encouraging him to go harder.

We spent the rest of the night pleasuring each other up until we passed out from exhaustion.

When the next day arrives I wake up, take a quick shower, and get ready for the grand final of the Olympics.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Lance was gone with no note or anything.

It did hurt that he didn't say goodbye after what we did last night and my heart broke. 

I wasn't about to let this stunt go unnoticed oh no he was gonna know how I felt. Regardless of this being a composition I didn't want to feel like a one-night stand and that's how I feel.

I headed off to meet Maggie for practice before the show.

After we had some practice we got everything underway. The arena started filling up and the judges started to appear and take their seats.

I stood there rubbing Maggie's shoulders while Lance talked with his girl.

"Remember that no matter what happens today like any other day, I am proud of you and so is your mom," I assure Maggie

"Thank you so much for doing all this it really means a lot," she says

"I only helped you with things you needed to be tweaked and more assistance with. The rest was all you" I tell her

She smiled and nodded her head.

I did a short interview with the journalist answering different questions that she asked.