18

Between going to work and helping potential gymnasts and going on dates, things in my life went from focusing on myself and helping my student at that time to thinking about Lance and I as well as our students.

My schedule has been packed with non-stop working which is what I had hoped for. And I was so ready to get these guys and girls to the nationals qualifications and get all if not half to the big stage.

I was enjoying every single moment of the preparation. Of being with Lance both at work and out of work.

Things between us were going very well.

we had given the students a few days off since a holiday was one of the days off.

with the students not at the gym Lance and I handled some important matter before he came out of now where and surprised me.

"marry me?"

I looked up at him an seen he was kneeling beside me with a very beautiful ring.

"Lance...I..." 

I was speechless.

"I'm madly in love with you and wanna make you mine" he says

 I laid my pen down before I turned to face him and stood up making him look up as I looked down at him and started smiling.

"Tuckie Wuckie there isn't anyone else I wanna marry," I tell him

 He chuckles before standing up and grabbing my hand before he slips the ring on my finger, drops the box, grasps my face, and kisses me.

"Emmy Wemmy you've just made me so fucking happy," he says then starts kissing me again before he pulled back.

"Will you move in with me?" he asked

"I don't plan to be married to you and not live together," I tell him 

he rolls his eyes at my reply before kissing me again.

"Now Tucker take this gold medalist home and fuck her like a winner you are," I tell him

"With fucking pleasure," he says before he scooped me up and took off out of the gym and headed to his place since he came and picked me up this morning I didn't have to worry about my car.