21

"Daddy" I called out

I heard movement before I looked up and saw Lance standing there.

"yeah?" he asked while smiling.

"I'm horny. wanna head home and fuck?" I asked

He shook his head before offering me his hand.

I got up walked around the desk and took his hand he lead me out of the office of the gym and took me towards the back where the showers were.

"strip and gett in" he says as he turned the shwoer on then proceeded to strip. I followed suit.

"how come you wanna fuck here?" I asked

"you've been dealing with lower back pain and I know you always get home and stand under the hot water while taking a shower. so while we make love and not fuck cause I'm not gonna shake our baby around in there. I'll have the water hitting your lower back" he says

I walked up to him grabbed his face and kissed him.

"I fucking love you and I am so fucking happy that you are so doting to me and so fucking caring about our baby." I say before taking his hand and stepping into the hot shower.

we take our time building up the momentum and making each other want and desire the other before he finally takes me.

I wrap my arms around him after he lifted me up in his arms and started bouncing me on his cock.

"yes daddy" I moaned

"oh fuck" he moaned while his cock grew harder.

I smirked before I pecked his lips.

"you like me calling your daddy huh?" I asked as I started bouncing on his cock even while he slapped and spanked my ass.

"yeah I do and I know its a double meaning," he says

I nodded my head cause at the moment it was a double meaning. he was pleasuring me so fucking good I wanted to call him daddy in the sexual way.

after we made love in the shower he and I got cleaned up before we got dressed and left the gym after he locked it up.

While we were heading home I decided I was gonna suck on his gold medal and he fucking loved it. the sounds of his moaning and shit got me very wet. 

when we got home he rushed over to my side grabbed me carefully and took off into our room quickly locking his car and the front door before he took me upstairs where he stripped me down then himself and proceeded to fuck me.

"I know I said I didn't want ot shake our baby. and I don't which is why I'm not fucking the ever living shit out of you for that road head you gave me. but I'm gonna make you whine form being very pleasured and sensitive pussy." he says

I moaned at just the amount of pleasure I'm about to have bestowed on me.