EPilouge

Lance never cheated on me and I never thought he would. the whole shit Maggie was started to stir up was just her trying to ruin shit between Lance and me but it never worked.

Wila was born looking a mixture of Lance and I and our baby boy Sebastian was Lance's mini twin.

we had done like we agreed and we introduced the kids to gymnastics but we told them its ok not to like it or want to do this for sport or anything similar.  

At first the kids didn't wanna do anything but tumble around on the mats and just have fun being kids.

but when they got older and learned more about different things they wanted to learn about the sport their father and I coaches. so we taught them all they'd need to know and we let them decide if they wanted to try to be a gymnast or not.

they both told us it wouldn't be their everyday thing and if they didn't do anything gymnastics it kill them. but they'd do enough to be able to have a connection with us. to which we told them they didn't need to do gymnastics just to have a connection with us that them being whatever they what and do whatever thy want would be perfectly fine. that we'd find something that more appeasing to them then something we had introduced to them.

safe to say our kids had fully decided to follow in their father's and my foot steps and they like us had trained and made it to the olympics and got the gold.

when Lance and I retired our kids took over the gym and handling everything while Lance and I just enjoyed life.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thats all thanks for the views and votes.