16

Two months after Lance had joined me In Amherst and we started coaching some girls and boys to be potieltal gold medalists. He and I became official and he changed like he told me he would do, and I myself changed. I was always jumping to the point of thinking he was doing something to treat me badly or to hurt me.

And he wasn't screwing or sleeping around on me; he was fully faithful to me.

He told me plenty of times he's always wanted a meaningful and faithful relationship and he is beyond happy to have it with me.

We have very much in common gymnastics being the major one.

Now here we are training the students as we had the ones before them.

"Hey Coach Tucker" one of the guys called out

"Yeah?" Lance says as he walks onto the floor

"Does it feel weird coaching guys and girls when you would only coach girls for the longest time?" the student asked

"No. it doesn't feel weird at all. I've wanted to coach guys in this sport but half if not all where I thought it was a girls-only sport. Regardless of the endless guys that have been in this sport and still are'' he replied.

The guy nodded his head and went back to what he was doing.

"Alright everyone break time is over let's get back to work" I called out as I walked out of the office.

They groaned but cleared the floor of trash and made sure nothing was on the floor before they got back to where they were before break time.

I had some on Vault, Uneven Bars. while Lance had some on Balance Beam and Floor Exercise.

We both were calling out pointers and telling them how they could do better on that part of the floor.

"How can I keep my legs together?" Arcadia asked

"Well you can do it with a scrunchie," I tell her

"I never heard of that," she says

I grabbed a scrunchie and walked over to her and had her step into the twisted scrunchie.

"There. Now try it" I tell her