12

When I arrived back in Amherst since Maggie didn't want me to be with her during the press. I was congratulated for my accomplishment and for taking Maggie to the gold.

It wasn't till a little later that I was watching the press that Maggie took part in that I found out she was dropping me and going with Lance. Which not only pissed me off but some of the townspeople.

Lance later called and told me he didn't have anything to do with her decision that he told her that she should stick with me since I'm the very one who got her where she is. But she ignored that and told him she was training with him or no one at all.

I wasn't sure what to say to him. I mean he took her on after she pulled that it's you or no one card and he took it.

I mean yeah I wanted to chew his head off and call him everything in the book but I didn't I just said it was nice meeting you Tuckie and hung up.

Two weeks following the bullshit of Maggie Townsend I get a huge surprise that is none other than Lance Tucker.

I walked into the gym to prepare for some potential gymnasts and there he was waiting for me.

"What are you doing here?" I question

"I left LA to come to work with you. I don't want Maggie, she can be trained by someone else. I don't work with two-faced people. I'm... well was one so that's bad enough" he replies

"So let me get this straight, you left the big city, and all it offers to come here to a little town that has nothing to offer?" I asked

"Yeah, I gave that up. but I am still the team coordinator" He replied.

"Why give up something you were excited about?" I questioned

"You were upset with me for something I was partially to blame and in order for me to make it right I did what I felt was right of me to do. So here I am. Hoping you'll forgive me for this and allow me to coach with you and learn so much from you as well as a date you and hopefully more. I mean fuck baby I miss you. I wanted to make love again after the press but I got word that Maggie didn't want you there and you headed home. Then I was told what Maggie wanted and it shocked me."

"Well it's not fully your fault and I put it all on you and I am sorry. I will say that. And I will say I blamed you cause I have trust issues which isn't an excuse but I don't want to put my heart on the line and have it completely shattered. I don't think I could go through anything like that ever" I confess

He walked up to and brushed some hair back behind my ear as he caressed my cheek.

"I will do all I can to never intentionally hurt you" he promises

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.