8

I pushed him against the wall and started stripping him. It wasn't long before he got to work on stripping me of my clothes.

"I still can't believe you got that tattooed on you over your dick," I tell him

"It's how I used to tell ladies they're getting the gold" he replied

I just shook my head before I grabbed him and pushed him on the bed watching him bounce as he watched me.

I stood there for a moment taking him all in before I smirked, coming up with a teasing good idea.

I started off by giving him soft pecks along his body avoiding where he craved me to be.

He starts whining about me teasing him and he really needs my mouth and vagina right this very moment.

I don't get in a rush as I keep up with what I am doing before I decide it's enough and blow his mind as well as his world with my mouth doing different tricks and things that he's probably never experienced before.

"Holly fuck" he cries out

I keep watching him as he throws his head back and tries to buck his hips but I don't let him. And he whines more till I nip his tip causing him to gasp.

"Do it again" he says

When I don't he pleads and begs me to do it again so I do before I pull away and crawl up his body ignoring his protest and sit on his face muffling his whines till he focuses on what's before him.

When he does he grabs hold of my hips and drives me wild, blowing my world apart with his mouth.

I lean back and start jerking him which makes him moan as he pelts his tongue inside of me over and over again.

Before I allow myself to cum I move off his mouth and let him go.

"Why did you move I almost had you," he says

"If we are doing this then we are doing this right, and that means cumming together," I tell him

"Then please for the love of gold and gymnastics get me in you" he begs

I chuckled at his words before I slipped down on his gold medal and moaned as he filled me up completely.

"I've never experienced this type of shit before" he claims

Not wanting to get into it with him over it I ignore his words for the time being and focus on pleasuring us both.

He holds on as I bounce and ride him.