7

After we finished our meal we headed out to an ice cream shop that wasn't too far from the hotel where everyone on the team was staying.

And we split a mint chocolate shake.

I took some whipped cream from the top and tapped it on his nose.

"Oh no you just didn't," he exclaims 

"Oh yes, I just did," I replied

He takes some and practically smears it all over my face before I can turn away.

"Lance Tucker, you ass," I say

He says nothing, just grabs my face, and proceeds to lick the cream off.

"Damn baby you taste heavenly" he states

"Stop licking me like a dog and give me something to clean off the rest," I say as I push him away and go to reach for some napkins but he pulls them away so I lunge at him and grab for them but he sits on them and grabs my face again only this time he kisses me making me moan.

I feel him smiling against my lips as we continue to kiss before he pulls back and hands me the napkins.

"Thank you" I replied

He nodded, then paid for the shake while I went to the lady's room and washed my face ridding of the leftover cream.

As We head back to the hotel I am lost in thought of what I want to do. My heart and mind telling me to screw him and get the much-needed release for us both while my soul tells me just have him wait longer.

"Are you there?"

I look over at Lance and smile.

"I hope so."

"You dazed off," he says

"Yeah lost in thought" I replied

"Anything about tomorrow?" he asked

"No about tonight" I replied

"What about it?"

"How I want to end it."

"Any ideas you care to share?"

I said nothing as we walked off the elevator and headed to my hotel room.

Making him look at me as he waits for my reply but I give him nothing.