Chapter 10

Kingdom of ??

Author's POV

"So they found out?" A person asks while looking at his wine, the color of the wine was almost identical to the colour of blood. The guard nodded slowly while trembling, terrified of the upcoming anger from him. The two people were inside a throne room. Everywhere you look, it is in the shade of Royal Blue. There was a wide grand staircase leading upward, splitting into two directions halfway. A guard was in ornate armor kneeling on one knee at the base of the staircase. His helmet is slightly tilted downward in a respectful bow. At the top of the downstairs, a throne is prominently placed, and there was a large chandelier hanging from the ceiling casting a light and creating an opulent feel. Royal blue with gold accents hang from the walls.

     (Here's a picture so you can imagine it more)

A person was sitting on the throne, he closes his eyes to try and stop the anger building in him but failed. He angrily threw his glass of wine to the wall. and the poor guard flinched. "Why must my father leave me with a bunch of dense guards!" The unknown man said furiously. "GUARDS!!"he shouted and two guards appeared and bowed to him looking down. "Behead him!" He said. The guard that was kneeling looked up and tried to ask some mercy to the man "Your Majesty, please forgive this stupid peasant of yours. Give me a second chance, I swear I shall not make further mistakes! I have a wife and kids to feed" but the person sitting on the throne ignored his pleas and said "one chance is enough, you are just making a fool out of yourself for begging for mercy. From the very start you already know I do not give mercy to anyone." He called a maid to prepare a bath for him.

 (This is the attire of guards in this story

(This is the attire of guards in this story. You see a bird on the helmet? Every kingdom has diff animal design and color on the guards helmet and attire  which represents their kingdom. Just imagine in this pov the color is blue)

Kingdom of Alynthi

The king and queen was sitted the king was sitted in the central seats at the head of the table, with the queen on the opposite of the king. Which they are facing in each other.