Chapter 13

Author's POV
The day went well all of the new maids made friends you also became Jeancy's friend and met Ava her other friend. They seemed close and you also wished you could get close to the both of them and have that bond that they are sharing. You could really tell that many new maids hated you or annoyed by your presence but you could not care less. And now it was night time it was almost time for bed, they were taking turns going to the bathroom. You choosed to be the last to use the bathroom. They were side eyeing your entire existence every time they get a chance. "Y/n" you turned to the voice calling you "what is it Arin?"  Arin sighed and said "are you okay?" You nodded and said "yes of course why?" She sighed again and said "nothing, tomorrow you need to get up early. You need to hide your skin" you nodded and stood up to go to the bathroom with your towel and pajamas, underneath the towel and pajamas were your things you need to do your daily night routine. You could not risk them seeing it, they might question you and you also do not want to change in front of them. Jeancy said there is no place to change your clothes other than in here, you all could not use the bathroom to change because it will take a lot of time and Therese might get angry for being late. Once you stepped inside the bathroom. It was so small there was only a huge bucket and a small wooden bowl like to take a shower and a small toilet and there was no mirror. That was not a problem actually you have your own mirror. After examining the bathroom you sighed and took your small mirror and took a deep breath, you checked the door if it was locked. You took off the necklace, the necklace glowed and so does your face. After a few secs the light vanished and you saw your face again. You touched your cheek and sighed and started doing your night routine. After wearing your pajamas you went out.

Arin you saw you and smiled

Arin you saw you and smiled. You sat on your bed and looked up at Jeancy, she smiled at you and at everyone in the room. "Good night everyone" you all responded and she blow out the candles and the darkness took over the room. You covered yourself with your blanket and looked up at the wooden ceiling. You sighed and thought 'i still cannot believe my life turned 360° just by going through a portal' you slowly closed your eyes and went to your Dream Land.

_________________________________________________________________

Taehyung's POV

I was walking my way to the ocean. Cold breeze brushed against my skin and the feeling of the sand was sending chills down my spine. Nothing is more pleasurable than walking in the sand with the cold breeze in a starry night aside from torturing. I closed my eyes, today I was visiting my kingdom every once in a week I visit my kingdom. In land I was a prince but in water I am a king that they feared.No one knows about my kingdon except for my brothers. My brothers were not against it because they know I have the rights to make a kingdom in the ocean. I was born to rule the ocean. I walked slowly to the ocean, I could feel my powers started to awakening by the sound of waves of the ocean. Impatient I dived in

 Impatient I dived in