Chapter 14

Author's POV

All of you are now heading back to the maids chamber after Therese gave you all the list for today. You could not erase the uneasiness that you felt earlier at Therese's office.

Flashback earlier at Therese's office

Y/n's POV

After I signed the paper, I looked up and saw Therese's face. She was smirking looking at me right in the eyes, she mumbled something but I could not read her lips It seemed like she was saying something to herself. She straightened herself while still looking at me, I feel so uncomfortable in her presence I know in the future I must avoid getting her mad, I could not even handle being with her in a room just like right now. Her aura was really dark and by the look in her face she was someone you could really not mess with. Her eyes held nothing but darkness. She was a very scary woman, everything in her held nothing but darkness and authority. Her body was huge and her hair was tied in a tight bun and she suddenly gave me a toothy smile, her teeth were rotten like when I say rotten I mean very rotten some of her teeth were turning black and some were so yellow. I was so disgusted that I looked down, I could not stand even a second looking at her teeth any longer. 'gosh have she ever heard of hygiene?' I thought.

"If all of you are done signing the papers, you may proceed now to your chamber. All your work uniforms are placed in your bed. Remember if your uniforms ever get ripped even just a tiny bit you will have to face consequences and i will be giving you that punishment and I swear I will not go easy on you. And you will have to pay for a new uniform just simply lower down your salary that is all now, I expect you to not make me angry at you and I will see you around" Therese said and turned around to face the large window. A maid approached you and gave you each a paper which seems like your list for the day. After Therese said the last sentence you felt your hairs stood up and chills went down your spine.

End of flashbacks

You shook your head when you felt chills down your spine again and looked at your list. "Hmm" you said while reading your list.

Cleaning list: The East wing
Clean the library
Sweep and mop entryways
Clean windows
Dust blinds and curtains

"Oh I thought it was a long list haha" you said and chuckled, you looked at Arin's it says the same thing. "Oh no Y/n yes it only says four but you do not know how big the castle is" Arin said and giggled, you made an 'o' face and you just realized the castle is indeed gigantic and it would take a lot of maids to even clean a library or maybe even a bathroom. You sighed already imagining the back pain you will get tonight, then you felt a hand on your shoulder you looked to your side "like I said Y/n do not worry okay? You are  not alone, I am with you" Arin said in an reassuring tone. You nodded and did not realize you all are now in front of your door's chamber. Some girl opened the door and you saw, every bed there was a dress but more like a uniform and a pair of shoes. You went to your bed forgetting about Arin and you saw five types of maid uniforms. Jeancy cleared her throat and you turned around to face her "Everyone these are your work uniforms in each occasions

 Jeancy cleared her throat and you turned around to face her "Everyone these are your work uniforms in each occasions