Prologue

" It's a yes " the groom family said and both the families congratulated each other. There was a beautiful smile on the boy face as he looked at the girl with whom his marriage was fixed now, she was looking down and he smiled at her shyness, little did he knew she was trying to hide her tears by looking down.

Girl pov " why God, y me.. I have to stop this marriage, I cant marry this guy " she thought with helpless in her mind. She was unaware that she is going to crush the expectations of that poor man who is already falling for her.

.....................................................................

" I wont marry him, mujhe nahi karni shaadi ab ", she screamed at everyone in the house and her cheeks stinged with the impact of her father hand.

She looked at him shocked, no matter what, she have spoken more rudely but they never raised their hands on her, that's the least manner they have in them and today they have lost that too.

" Get ready for the wedding, it's in 1 month and I don't want you to do anything wrong in this. I repeat Teja, if I find you doing something, consider me and your mother dead the next minute, it's not a threat but my decision " her fathers voice echoed in their room and everyone was quiet.

She was left with no choice than to marry the guy whom her family chose for her.

.....................................................................

" Tejaa I.. I wanted to tell you something.. I... Like.. " he tried to confess his liking towards her, it's their wedding night and he couldn't resist himself from saying it but she crushed his heart with her next words.

" I don't like you Karan , my parents forced me for this marriage " she said in a go and he looked at her shocked, he felt the ground beneath him just crack open, as his legs failed to withhold him, going weak at the sudden shock..

.....................................................................

" You can stay here till you want, I wont be a hurdle to your freedom , you don't have to live with someone you don't like " he said with a emotionless face and she felt something churning with the cold eyes of him, when he used to look at her with only love before.

" Karan, I am " she tried to explain but he stopped her by showing his palm.

" That's okay tejasswi, not everyone are lucky in the world " he said and walked out and she sighed.

.....................................................................

" Divorce? " she said with shivering voice and he stood calm.

" it's better for us, your parents forced you, it's between you and them. Did I ever disrespected them bcoz of this? No right? Then why the hell you pulled such stunt infront of my family.Listen tejaswi, I can do anything but can't tolerate a single thing against my family. Keep your rebellious attitude out of this house, no no, Y should you change, you be yourself and just leave from here and follow your life , that's right for now, don't worry, I will take the blame of divorcing you. Your parents won't say anything to you "

He turned and walked away while she stood there not knowing what to do. He came outside and leaned on the wall, wiped his lone tear on the cheeks,

" I love you but I can't live with you"

How will he make his mind understand that their marriage was forced upon her and she will never accept him,

How will he tell his eyes to not look at her with Love when she have only dislike in hers for him,