Chapter 15- Kick Ass Idea

The moment Karan heard what she was going through, he felt heartbroken, he could feel someone pinching his heart and that's when he realized her importance in his life. They may not be a good friends yet, but still she was a part of his life now and the feeling is unreal for him.

He sighed, not wanting to further analyze his feelings, bcoz stopping her supposed marriage is his big task now and he need to plan something soon. He marched out of the cafeteria and stood before the duo.

Karan " I need details of Raman Murthy "

Om " the guy from the party? Murthy Industries ka hier ?" he asked unsure about what he was exactly asking

Karan " do we know any other Raman murthy "

He asked with a fact tone and Arjun intervene " we don't know this Raman Murthy also. We don't have any business with him or anything to that matter now, then y do you want his information now "

Om looked at his face, he was tensed and worried like someone have snatched his favorite candy.

Om " is it related to tejaswi? Is he troubling her or what? "

Karan nodded and shared everything with them and they are utterly shocked to hear . They couldn't believe that it's something this deep.

Om " oh teri.. Her father turned to be real Hitler. How could he do this" he said rubbing his forehead.

Karan " we need to be quick, she don't want this marriage and I am not letting it happen by any chance. Find something against him and we will drop this marraige"

Arjun " it's not easy sunny. They have a polished imaged outside, they are partners with wayangankars from long time and may be, this alliance was fixed before and now they r taking this chance to do. Even if we find something, how will we prove, will her father believe us or his long term partner? The man who doesn't trust his own daughter and doesn't give importance to her, will listen to our word? "

Om " He is right, this marriage can be stopped only when we find some solid evidence against him. Or else, we can't do anything.. "

Arjun " may be we can, we can kidnap her, or best, tu karle shaadi usse, bindas ideas haina"

Both Om and Karan looked at him like he was grown horns, Arjun shrugged
" I was trying to help "

Karan " shut up and give me a valuable one if u can, or else be quiet..."

Om " I will ask avinash to get some information about him " he called their private investigator and asked him information about Raman Murthy.

Arjun raised his hands and said
" Mere Paas ek aur idea hai"

Om gave him " shut up " look, Arjun shook his head " sach mei good one.. Trust me "

Karan " bol "

Arjun" we can take Alex help "

Om " Alex Cameron? " arjun nodded and they looked at him confused.

Arjun" Cameron's have invested a huge amount in Murthy industries in their on going project and he might have some idea about them. Waiting for avinash to get some information about him would take a longer time and we don't have much, I think so. So Alex could help us "

Karan " and y would he help us "

Arjun " sunny, he really isnt our rival and you also know he is a good one. If we explain him the situation, he will definitely help us. "

Om " it doesn't make sense, Alex and Raman are now business partners and we r his competitors, y would he help us ? What if he go and tell them everything "