Chapter 12 - Apology

Om entered inside Karan cabin, who is working on his laptop, or we can say, trying to work with his thoughts wandering around the one person, whom he don't want to think.

Om " Signatures needed buddy " he placed the files infront of him and Karan snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Om.

Karan " yeah give me "

Once he was done, om took the file from him and closed Karan laptop as well making him look at him.

Om " What happened with you? Did anyone stole your favourite car, why are you acting indifferent from past 3 days "

Karan " Pagal hai kya, nothing as such..let me work "

Om " should I be specific , that from the party sunny, or when you had a scene with "

Karan "I don't want to talk about tejasswi now "

Om chuckled " I didn't take her name, did I? Tell me what's the pblm..dont give me this shit like nothing, bullshit"

Karan signed when he heard his stern voice and closed his face with his palm.

Karan " I messed up om "

Om " Detail mei batao " he demanded and Karan give in by saying everything that happened on party night.

Om " Do u realize how impulsive that step was? "

Karan " I do, and I regret it alot. I shouldn't have act that way with her.. She was right, who I m to question her, I was angry bcoz she dragged me in her issue and then she told me not to take advantage, I couldn't think straight at that point "

Om " What do you feel for her Karan? We have never seen you like this before.. Going restless for a girl like this and being distracted for whole three days, what's happening "

Karan " I don't know.. I seriously don't understand whats wrong with me. I don't hate her but I don't like her as well but still this nagging feel whenever I see her. I felt bad when she said that word to me, I felt worst as a human thinking that I have hurt her, I felt furious when that guy mentioned about them and I felt bad when she didn't eat properly. I don't know how to figure this out. "

Om " Do you see your future with her somehow "

Karan nodded no " she is different , she is ambitious, she wanted to do many things in life and I am very sure she is not the one for me. Uskeliye, marriage is a taboo to keep women under control of men and for me, marraige is a sacred bond and I have always looked up to hve a happy marriage life with my wife, I have dreamt so many beautiful moments with the one whom I would call as mine and me and teju don't fit together there."

Om " you are fooling yourself and people around you sunny. You clearly like her but you are afraid that she don't feel the same for you, you are afraid that your expectations in marriage will go in drain if she won't react the same way. Did you ever try to look into the positive side in this? Her thoughts about marriage was her reaction to her household, you can change her opinion always. Don't be pessimist in this and just go ahead with whatever your heart says."

Karan " For God sake , don't think I love her, I don't love her Om "

Om " Love is a big word sunny, I m not using it for you now, but you have some kindness for her and it's appreciated in your eyes, I don't want my friend to regret later in his life when time is gone. And for the thing you did with her, she deserves a proper apology rather than you playing hide and seek with her. She was trying to talk to you the whole time that night but you were so busy in escaping, go and confront her and apologize for the things you did to her. I m sure your restlessness will fade away then. "