Chapter 64 - Good news

After few months,

Cameron castle, 

Sanjana entered inside the office and straight away went to his cabin, everyone in the office knew her and well aware about her relationship with their boss. 

She didn't knock and entered inside, he snapped his head to scold the person who entered without his permission but then controlled his anger when he saw her. She was very happy to meet him after a long time but it didn't settle long as her eyes moved forward to the people sitting opposite to her and what annoyed her the most was the girl who was smirking evilly at her.

Alex " Sanjana, wait for me at the conference room " he said glaring at the people before her whose eyes were on her now and she frowned more with a mixture of anger as he didn't show any endearing emotions towards her, when they are meeting after a month bcoz of her medical camp.

The man who sat across Alex with his daughter who happen to be his Coordinate at university , stood up and adjusted his tuxedo in a intimidating aura.

He asked his daughter to wait outside and she smirked, she walked out, straight to the conference room beside where sanjana was sitting.

Man " I hope you listen to my words and take a wise decision Mr Alex,  get back to me with the news which I want to hear " he said with a smirk

Alex " The way is that side Mr.Sharma " he showed the door and glared at him and sharma walked out, thinking the young man will agree to his condition.

Alex sat on the chair face palmed and kept thinking about everything ,the man words were ringing in his head

" Marry my daughter Alex , you have no choice now, I m your biggest investor ,I will pull out from everything and will ask the others to do as well.  You will go bankrupt in a minute. See, I don't want you to go through all this, just Marry Krystal, my empire will be yours and you will be the leading businessman ,it's a jackpot for you Alex "

" I don't want your empire, neither your daughter, you can leave ,I will arrange for another investors in a brief time. Don't even try to threaten me Mr Sharma " Alex replied in a confident tone

Krystal " why are you denying Alex.  I know you also liked me from our university days. Your this casual flings doesn't matter to me, I heard about the girl in your university, just chuck her, that chick doesnt looks like your type, so let's gets married. I like you, I know you like me as well, after all who will deny a girl like me " she said flipping her hairs.

Alex "I will...for your information, I never liked you. You were just a acquaintance to me and I m not like you to sleep around with anyone. And for last sake, she is not any random  girl, she is Sanjana kundrra, my girl and my queen. Respect her , if not, I will make you do that.  " he said in a firm tone and she looked down trying to control her anger. 

Sharma " I will do anything to make my daughter happy, even if that requires me to kill someone.. Murder is not a new thing to me " he said with a evil smile and Alex flinched inside but he didnt show it on his face. 

Alex " Her four brothers will never let you touch her and even before you plan something, I will destroy you, so don't think about it "

Sharma " Threatening me and acting confident will not help you Alex.. "

Just then sanjana entered and the man looked at her with smirk and Alex asked her to wait outside.

He remembered sanjana is waiting for him and immediately rushed to there, Krystal came out with a smirk and she kissed his cheeks before he could reach and he pushed her, she smiled slyly and walked away.