Chapter 9 - Mail box alert

Karan reached home with a wrapper in his hand and his family was chitchatting in the living room. Anvi and sanjana immediately ran to him and hugged him tightly.

Karan " aramse, I have something in my hand baba "

They chuckled pulling back and he placed the wrapper in the table, he asked anvi to open it. She smiled widely seeing her favourite death by chocolate cake and " congratulations princess " written on it.

Everyone clapped as she cut the first piece of the cake and fed to Karan first, taking him in surprise, everyone knew their bond and her parents weren't surprised with that. 

Anvi " Thank you for always being there for me bhai, you never failed to support me and I know you will do in future as well, whatever the situation is.  Haina bhai? "

He nodded and fed her a piece " yes princess. I will always stand by you, I know my princess will never do anything wrong "

Her eyes teared up at his words and he side hugged her.

Sanju " emotional batei later , now fed me the cake naa, it's tempting "

They laughed at her desperation and she fed the cake to everyone as they exchanged the words of appreciation. 

Karan " Keep some for your crazy bestie, she already ordered me to keep her share separate, she won't spare me if u don't " he said looking at his mobile and when he didn't get any response, he looked up to see everyone with mouth opened ajar.

Sanjana " did you just say she ordered? "

Karan nodded nonchalant and nik came forward " and she won't spare you?  Did u said that? "

He nodded again irritated with their question and chachu jumped in this time " that little girl, that shortie is keeping my son in control, seriously?"
She asked in disbelief while others tried to contain their laugh.  

Karan looked at them in disbelief
" what.. No.. Never.. Chachiiii, she irritates me with her non stop blabbering and trust me, she is so crazy that if we don't listen her, she creates a big mess later.  She might even come to my company and spoil my reputation , I m not taking risks ".

He walked away saying this and everyone burst into laughter, chachi said in casual tone " mei toh kush hu bhai, someone is there to tame karan kundrraa " she giggled.

Dadu " voh to hai, she is here to tame him "

He smirked and dadi know what's running in his mind.

.....................................................................

Sanjana entered her room after her family time, she changed into fresh pair of clothes and did her night routine. 

Taking her ipad, she settled in the bed and checked her mail. As he said, she received the copy of her lectures. She wondered how does he get them, but chuckled thinking he is the trustee and he can do anything. She dropped the ipad seeing no message from him.

Sanjana  pov " Should I thank him? But he should text me first today right? He said by 10.. Then y didn't he text me yet. Such a unpunctual person , ufff..  Rabb jii , this man made me madgirl, I m literally blabbering all this after 10, I ditched my sibling time for him, but see, he must be sleeping sound, Isko toh mei..but sanjana, you know him from just a week, y r u so bothered, not like he is going to be your friend or something. Don't think about him and go to sleep.. Yes.. Sleep..period "

She layed down flipping her comforter over her and Just then notification popped up and she immediately threw her blanket and took her ipad , it's him

A full blown smile came on her lips and she opened the text,