Chapter 8 - Star Performance

Teju and Karan were trying their best to arrange something similar to her.  She reached the boutique which was owned by her sister friend and she was surprised to see her. 

Prisha " Teju, you here.. What a surprise and who is this young man?"

Teju " Prisha Di, I need a help, please,  it's an emergency "

Prisha " Batao kya karna hai "

Teju " karan show her the photos "

Karan showed the pictures taken on the day of anvi's dress trail and prisha zoomed in to take look at it.

Teju " Do you have any similar type of this. Please di, she is my friend and in 40 mins she have to perform in international dance program but her dress was torn in the last minute. We don't understand how it happened and there is no time to investigate it now. Can you replicate something like this?  Please di "

Karan looked teju who was trying her best to convince and prisha was confused what to do.

Prisha " wait a second, I have something similar to it but we need some time for the alteration, 40 mins is too less teju "

Karan " mam, please.. It's my sister dream, I will do anything, I will pay you any amount but please help us "

Prisha " it's not about money sir, I will do this for teju, but the time limit, it's challenging "

Teju " we can't waste time.. Can you make it in a hour, we will try to delay it maximum "

Prisha " I will try my best " she called her team and they started with the work.  Karan and teju looked at each with tensed expression.

He sat on the table with a sigh and she felt bad for him....

Teju placed her hand on his shoulder and he looked at her, she blinked her eyes.

Karan " I didn't expect the day to turn out like this. She was telling me, that she is feeling something uneasy but I was taking it as a apprehension, I should have been careful, we should have kept some spare dresses. It's our fault, I can't see her tears teja, it hurts to see her like that. She had already given up her dream, we all wanted her to win. If she couldn't perform today, she will be heart broken "

He was having little tears when he poured his emotions to her and she could see a father in him worried for his princess, making her realize that he is more than just a brother to those two girls.

Teju ' kuch nahi hoga, dhekna, she will perform and we r taking trophy to home.  She will never lose, you know why? " she asked him in a softer tone and he nodded no at her.

Teju ' bcoz she have the best brother in the world. He will move anything in the world just to make his princes happy, I don't know if u trust him or not,  but I trust him alot, he will never let his princess lose "

He smiled and looked at her eyes, she blinked and both sat there silently with hope to make everything alright.

.....................................................................

Arjun was following Om who was speeding like race, he never drove this way and it made him worried.

His eyes fall out of socket when he saw him parking the car infront of the auditorium. Om ran out of the car and he rushed to the green room after enquiring about it but his step halt seeing everyone around anvi and she was crying. His heart broke seeing her tears and he felt himself tearing up.

Arjun looked at everyone with confused face and he pulled him aside before he confront them.

Om looked at him with shock " what are u doing here "