Chapter 22 - Touch and kill

A day before engagement, 

Mumma k entered Karan room while he was working on laptop. She smiled at her son who was unaware of her presence.

Mumma k " Sunny "

He looked up and smiled " Mumma, aap yahan "

Mumma k " yes.. Are u busy "

Karan " just making a presentation mumma... Aap Kahiye kya baat hai"

Mumma k " Your engagement ring shopping is pending beta.. Teju's mother called to ask whether you guys are going or should we buy it.."

Karan " We will go mumma.. Let me ask when teju is free "

Mumma k " Dont postpone it till last minute sunny.. Kal engagement hai"

He nodded and mumma k left, he called teju and she picked in few rings.

Teju " Hello, yes Karan "

Karan " hi teju, are u busy? Did I disturbed you?"

Teju " no Karan, notes lerahe thi bas.. Aap kahiye na "

Karan " our engagement ring shopping is still to be done.. If you make your time for 2 hours, we will finish that together "

Teju " should I come for sure ?" she was stressed as there are many things yet for her to finish.

Karan " We have to wear the ring for the rest of our lives and it's not just a jewelry for us, its our symbol of union and I want it to be our choice rather than others , but if u insist "

" The rest of our lives " was stuck in her mind, will they cross this forever or they will be broken, will her fear come true or his beliefs will come true, she was not sure about anything, but she couldn't hurt him. She wasn't sure of forever with him, but if he believes then she isn't going to deny him now. 

Teju " no.. We will go by evening.. Aap pick karogi mujhe? "

Karan grinned " yes be ready by 6,i will pick u "

Teju smiled, the excitement could be felt in his voice which went down when she insisted on not going earlier.

Teju " ab Mei phone raku? "

Karan smiled " yes.. Continue your studies, don't think about me .. Byee" he said teasingly.

She chuckled and continued with her studies and he smiled on the other side. 

.....................................................................

Cameron university, 

Sanjana was going to the class with tanya crossing the basketball court, when a ball hit her and she winced.  She turned to see a group of boys laughing and one of them, signalled her to throw the ball. She glared at him and then walked ahead without bothering to throw the ball at them.

The boys looked at each other and she was suddenly surrounded by them, Tanya tried to pull sanjana and walk, but one guy held sanjana hand tightly making her wince pain.

Guy 1 " attitude kisko dhikaraheho...haa "

Guy 2 " You r that girl who was reason for professor dismissal right "

Sanjana " Leave my hand right now "

Guy 1 " ohhhh she is the one, the pampered princess of kundrra "

Tanya " Leave her hand now.. Don't fall in trouble "

Guy 3 " or else what.. Kya karegi ye... Complain about us?  Let her and we will see how she finishes her study peacefully here then " he tried to twist her hand and tears rolled down her cheeks in pain.