Chapter 3 - He is a jerk

Leo dance academy,

Anvi reached her dance class after her college, while sanjana went back home with Jake.

An Middle Aged women was there inside the building " You are again late anvi " She said in annoying tone and anvi hugged her immediately. 

Latha maa, a middle aged women who stays alone.  She had been taking classes for over 15 years now and have been a reputed dancer for over 40 years in her life . Dance had once snatch the beautiful gift of her life but she had nothing left to carry on except her dance when she was left alone . She let go the negative memories related to dance and took her passion to make her heart at ease. She loves children and treat her every student with love and care, very few are special to her and that includes anvi as well.

Anvi " So sorry lath maa, classes ended late, isiliye late hogaye, now please give me the best smile of urs naa"

She signalled latha ma to smile and latha maa also smiled making her grin inturn.

Latha ma " get changed and let's start your practice. We have only 15 days left for the competition and consistency is important "

Anvi nodded and left to change, Latha maa looked after other students and anvi came back.  She put her mobile on silent and stood on her position. 

They begin her practice and she danced without any break for 1 hour and fine tuned her steps more according to the music.

Latha maa and other students clapped when she finished and she bowed to everyone thanking them. 

Latha maa " You are an artist and you should bow only infront of your God, not infront of anyone else "

Anvi " you are my guru and you come before God to me. " she said and bend to take her blessing and latha maa gladly blessed her. 

"Excuse me mam "

They all turned to the source of voice and saw Teju standing there. Latha maa nodded and asked her to enter.

Latha ma " Tejasswi? "

Teju nodded with a nervous smile
" I am really sorry for being late Mam, it's difficult to escape from the eyes of my bodyguard who are hell bent on following me everywhere. I wont be late hereafter, trust me.. Please don't ask me to leave "

Latha maa chuckled " So you are here to learn dance against your family wish? They dont know anything ?"

Teju nodded yes and latha maa looked at anvi, she nodded and took the student to other side and she started guiding them while they have a talk. 

Latha maa " Tejasswi, I am happy with your vision to dance but I can't accept you. There are some rules and regulations and we don't do certain things here, one important thing is you should have your parents / guardian permission for enrolling here. One person from your family should come and sign the form, I hope you do understand. Bring someone from your family first "

Teju looked at her with puppy look
" Mam, my family will not accept all this, they think this is not important and waste of time. I tried talking to them but they refuse me everytime.  Please Mam, I promise you won't be in trouble bcoz of this. "

Latha maa "It's not about me being in trouble, it's about your own safety.  Try to understand betaa "

She patted her shoulder and teju walked out dejected. She reached the parking and saw a  young man standing trying to call someone.

Teju pov " I can't talk to anyone at home, the first time they did a big scene out of it. Think teja, think something , you should learn dancing and we have to do something for it  "