Chapter 39. Honeymoon teasing

One fine day,

Everyone assembled on the living room , the men were ready to leave for the office, just waiting for some important news. Teju was sitting with an anxious face and nik was working on his laptop.

Karan " Don't worry Bby, you will score good marks "

She bit her lips as tension surfaced her brain, anvi sat beside nik.

Nik " Agayaaa.. Aagayaaa"

Teju snapped her head at his direction and anvi and him looked at each other with sad face making everyone worried.

Nik " bhabhiii.. You...i am sorry,i don't know how to tell you this.. Anvi please batanaaa" he said looking down and teju was ready to cry.

Anvi " Teju, you.. " she stammered and then looked at the screen and jumped
" you passed with distinction babyyyyy "

Teju looked at her with shock and both screamed and hugged each other, she kissed anvi cheeks. Chachii was running behind nik who was shouting for help but as always, none bothered to help him.

Teju immediately took blessing from dadu and dadi, papa and mumma k engulfed her in a hug. Chachu patted her head and she smiled at him.

Chachi hugged her while nik came groaning
" what a family you all are.. I am shouting for help but you guys are treating me as non existent creature ...not fair "
He whined and Karan smacked his back
" who asked you to prank her, she was about to cry "

Nik hugged teju " I m sorry bhabhi , par bina drama ki maze hi kahan haiii, congratulations bhabhiiii"

Sanjana hugged her next " Congratulations bhabhiiii, I need a treat "

Teju " ofc, whatever you want " she said side hugging her.

She stood beside Karan and looked at him, he pecked her forehead " I m always proud of you Teju , this is just a beginning to whatever you are going to achieve in upcoming days "

She smiled at him which reflected on his face and everyone adored them with a smile on their face.

Chachi " Ab toh tumlogo ko honeymoon pe jaana hai " she said all of a sudden looking at them making them look at her with wide eyes.

Mumma k teasingly " baat toh sahi hai, ab to prakash bhai is also fine, he is resting at home.. It's been more than 2 months already, you guys should go for trip "

Sanjana " honeymoon mumma, aise hi bolo.. We all don't mind " she said from behind making them blush deeply.

Dada " Sunny, plan your schedule accordinhly ,tell us where u want to go, we will arrange everything "

Teju couldn't stand there anymore, she decided to leave from there " mei ..mei, haaa smi maa ko call karke aati hu.. She must be waiting for my result "

She ran from there leaving a blushing Karan who stood there thinking how to escape.

Karan " phone.. Om ko call karna hai ,I will leave now " he started moving and Anvi called him , he turned to her..

Anvi took his mobile from the table and he shut his eyes and everyone looked at each other.

Anvi " You need mobile to call him bhaii "
Everyone burst into laughter and he felt embarrassed, he took the mobile and ran from there, all just shook their head in disbelief.

Dadi " You did good by reminding us sheetal, inke haat mei dete toh.. 10 saal ki baat milega mere par pouti mujhee , they are dead slow " she was annoyed with their eye lock and everyone laughed again.