Chapter 2 - Secrets on roll

Prakash Mansion,

Teju woke up and she get ready for the day. It's her final semester and she will be graduated soon and she was waiting for the day, she wanted to work and explore the world, explore her career. 

Teju stood infront of the mirror and she heard some chaos downstairs, sighing at the daily scenario, she walked to down to see her bua creating usual nonsense at her chachi. 

Bua " lo, agaye maharani , ek toh hai, isse kuch banana nahi aata, aur tu kabhi jaldi utthi nahi.. dheko meri beti ko, subha jaldi utkar jogging jate hai, fit rehti hai.  Boys will stand in queue to marry her and here you.. Shameless "

Teju rolled her eyes at her usual taunting and smi looked at teju.  Teju signalled the butler to clean the mess, they cleaned the spilled tea and she dragged her chachi from there to kitchen. 

Teju " why don't u open your mouth and speak infront of her. That witch, she think she can rule over us.  I will smash her face one day and she will never be able to speak again."

Smi " chod ,y r u stressing yourself bcoz of her. Your father will scold you if you do something "

Teju " Oh yeah.. For him, his sister and her daughter are perfect, classy women, only we know the gutter mind and their garbage hearts "

Smi gave her milkshake " Calm down baby.. Don't spoil your mood now. "

Teju uffed and took the milkshake and started drinking..

Smi " Waise how was last night adventure "

Teju spit the drink and look at her with wide eyes and smi smirked looking at her.. Teju made a baby face
"how did you found that "

Smi " I went to check on Pratik last night and found the bed empty and then I checked yours, again it's empty and I know you both are out "

Teju " Oh thank goodness, aapne dheka.. What if someone else did, jaan chalijayenge "

Smi crossed her arms around her chest " What if I say, someone did "

Teju looked at her with shock and before they could talk more, a butler interfered " Teja Mam, chote malik is calling you in his study, it's urgent "

She looked at Smi to confirm and smi shrugged making her whine. She walked to her chachu study and knocked, Pratik was already there with his hands crossed and head down.

Sitesh ' Close the door and lock it "

She did as he said and stood beside Pratik and he looked at them. 

Sitesh " I m sure you both know why you r here, so speak up "

They both looked at each other and by the look of the man infront of them, they r sure he pretty saw them coming late last night.

Pratik " baba, voh.. Voh.. Please we r sorry.. Ayinda kabhi nahi jaungi di ki saath.. You should ask her, she manipulated me, mei kya karu, I can't let her go alone at night na, for her safety only i tagged along with her , baba you should warn her strictly.. Aise nahi chalega na... Daato aap unne"

Teju was looking at him with accusing eyes and sitesh looked at teju

Teju cleared her throat " chachu.. Voh I m.. I am sorry..its just, I was craving for some ice-cream, I know it's wrong to go that late, I will make sure it never happen.  And yeah, I didn't force him and don't believe him "

She said glaring at pra who gave her puppy look and sitesh walked to both of them.

Sitesh " princess, I can understand your adventurous mind but it's risky and don't forget, your baba and me have some rivals who wanted to target us and they can get dirty at times by targeting you people and we don't want that.. I don't have problems with you going out but not at night times, I hope u get what I m trying to say.  You both would have been caught by bhaiya yesterday, thank God he didn't come out. I saw you two hiding, if he was in my place, you two would have faced his worst bcoz he hates these things and you both are aware of it, right? "