DARK MATTER

dark matter: matter composed of particles that do not absorb, reflect, or emit light only identified because of the impacts it has on observable matter

🩵💛❤️💜🩷

War has descended upon the wizarding world, and Harry James Potter, the Chosen One, is in the middle of it. Right beside him is Lucy Everlin Diggory, stronger (and more in love with him) than ever. The stage is set. The war is on.

In this section, Dark Matter, Lucy Everlin Diggory is pushed to her limits as she learns to love and fight in ways she never has before. Harry James Potter is once again on the front lines of a war he never wanted, but he knows this time that he is seen, understood, heard, valued, loved. Ginevra Molly Weasley goes on a journey, but rather than trekking across the UK hunting for Horcruxes like her best friends, her journey happens internally as she discovers for the first time her own strengths and desires. Henry Benjamin Furls finds himself thrown into the war in shocking ways, but his family and friends remind him again and again and again that he's not alone anymore. George Fabian Weasley heads up those efforts to make sure Henry never has to be alone again, all while doing his best to keep pouring love and laughter into a world that grows more desperate for it every passing day.

A world away, Claire Everlin begins to understand that distance and time are not inherently evil, and that she is allowed to be her own person even as she continues to struggles with the questions that remain over a decade after her sister's mysterious disappearance.

As far as the Marauders are concerned, that story has been written. Those pages have been turned. There's no going back. But will history repeat itself? Will echoes of the first wizarding war be heard as the second rages on?

Cass Williams isn't sure. She's just trying to be the best version of herself in a world that she fears will never allow her to exist as she wishes she could: unafraid and unyielding and unapologetic and unbreakable.