CHAPTER 11

AURORA POV

The opulent Korean mansion felt like a tomb around me. Marble floors gleamed emptily, the air thick with a silence that screamed of loss. Hyun Woo. My brother. Alive, but hiding. I had to find him, keep him safe from whoever was hunting him. My grip tightened on the gilded armrest of the chaise longue. They were after me too. Six months. Six agonizing months since they took Eunwoo and my precious Katherine. The thought of losing my daughter, my last remaining family, was a constant, gnawing fear.

Bodyguard 1: (bowing deeply) Madam, we've exhausted all leads on the emailer's identity.

Aurora: (voice tight) I don't care who they are. Just do whatever it takes to keep them away from me. Especially... (her voice faltered) especially Yeonseo and Katherine. They can't get hurt.

Bodyguard 1: (solemn nod) Understood, Madam. We'll double security around the young miss.

He retreated, leaving me drowning in a sea of worry. My hand trembled as I reached for the phone. Yeonjoo. My fierce, impulsive younger sister. I punched in her secretary's number, praying for good news.

The response sent a fresh wave of ice through me. Yeonjoo, chased by our mother's enemies? Did a stranger protect him? My own sister, a notorious mafia leader under the alias Amara, left vulnerable on her own turf? A furious growl escaped my throat. Mother was supposed to have Yeonjoo's back, not expose her to danger.

AURORA (through gritted teeth): Patch me through to Yeonjoo. Now.

Her secretary tried to do so but she said that Princess Yeonjoo was currently in an airplane with her twin sister Yeonseol. Aurora sighed and got ready to get into the mansion. 

TIME SKIP KOREA.

Yeonjoo and Seol get down the board while carrying Max and Seirra, Yeonjoo's children in their hands. Yeon loved her sister more, yes she is angry but that doesn't mean that she will not allow her family to touch them.

Bodyguard 1: Mam all are seated in the cars... They are waiting for you both.

Seol nodded and went ahead followed by yeonjoo.

Yeonjoo:Yeonseol... have you taken your medicines ?

Seol: No Yeon. I will take them after lunch.

Yeonjoo nodded and went followed by seol. In the car roah and yeonjoo didn't talk with anyone execpt each other making others sad.

When they reached home bangpink was engulfed in a hug by Mrs Kim. Since the hyunlix and Mr Kim are busy with company collaboration they went to work.

Mrs Kim saw seol and yeonjoo coming. She got angry when seol carried her twin sister Yeonjoo's daughter. She released them and went towards her and slapped seol hard.

Yeonjoo: Mrs Kim why are you hurting Yeonseol?

Mrs Kim: girl...you can't speak anything. Seol how dare you carry this girls illigimate child.

Seol: Its my choice mom.

Seol went in and gave seirra to roah. Yeon did the same with max.

But what astonished other the most is when both of the twins were pulled back by hair by their own mother.

She pushed pulled them and dragged both of them to the Torture room aka the second part of the Kim mansion.

Seol: y...yeon ah I...it hurts.

Yeonjoo: c...calm down seol. I will protect you okay.

Mrs Kim opened that door and forcefully made them stand.

Mrs kim: now you will see what will I do . Who gave you right to speak huh?

Yeonjoo: I... I thought she was worst. But I must say y...you are no different Mrs Kim.  At...atleast whatever she did...she didn't fake her love.... b...but you... are nothing but a snake-

Yeonjoo was stopped by Mrs Kim slap. Namjoon and jin were about to come in between when they heard seol's scream.

Yeonjoo: l...leave her. Mrs Kim. I am your victim not her.

But mrs kim, consumed by anger took the hot burning whip and started hitting both of them.

Namjoon and jisoo were the only one who were seeing the twins getting beated by their own mother. Jungkook unable to take it anymore texted his father to come back.

Seol: y... Yeon a... Are you okay? D... Does it hurt? I am sorry for being a burden.

yeonjoo: dare you call yourself a burden to me seol.

Mrs kim throwed the whip away and picked up the rod was about to hit her hard on her head but.... Mr kim came and stopped her.

He threw that rod and slapped Mrs kim hard.

_________________________________________________________

SORRY FOR LATE CHAPTER. AND SORRY FOR NOT EDITING... IT'S JUST AI COULDN'T EDIT ABUSE. I WILL TRY TO WRITE MORE GOOD. I KNOW IT'S GOING A QUIET BORING BUT STILL...