CHAPTER 7

AUTHOR POV.

Intrigue hung heavy in the air tonight. Media and guests buzzed with anticipation as the Kang Royal Family prepared to announce the positions for the upcoming nominations. Queen Kang sat regally on her throne within the castle walls, her daughter by her side.

Meanwhile, a sense of camaraderie filled the air as the members of BTS mingled. Taehyung, ever the social butterfly, greeted his brother Yoongi with a playful, "Looking good, hyung!" Yoongi, known for his reserved nature, simply returned a nod and a curt, "You too, Taehyung." Despite his stoicism, a hint of a smile played on his lips, a subtle sign of affection picked up by the watchful eyes of BTS.

"Unn... Unnie..." Lisa whimpered. Jennie, unable to bear it any longer, pulled her sister into a tight hug. Jisoo smiled sadly and joined the embrace, followed by Rose.

"Promise me," Jennie pleaded, "you'll apologize to Yeonjoo after this whole... plan is over."

"Promise," Jisoo agreed solemnly.

Rose pulled away, her voice laced with concern. "Who do you think will be the heir?"

Jisoo's eyes hardened. "Obviously, Y/N."

Jennie and Lisa exchanged a worried glance. "But... Yeonjoo?" they stammered in unison.

Suddenly, Namjoon, followed by the rest of BTS, approached the girls. "But how will Yeonjoo react when she finds out the truth?" he asked, his voice laced with worry. "Knowing her, she won't take it well," Jungkook added, spotting Yeonjoo walking towards them with Felix and two newborns in tow.

"Wait, who are those children?" Jin inquired, his curiosity piqued.

Yoongi, his gaze fixed on Yeonjoo and the babies, replied simply, "They're Yeonjoo's twins."