SPOILER OF CHAPTER 9

𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷: 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲 𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷, 𝓘𝓽𝓪𝓵𝔂

A glint of amusement flickered in the mysterious figure's eyes as they studied the picture of Lisa. A year ago, on that high-stakes mission, she'd embodied the very essence of a boss lady – every steely glance, every calculated move etched into his memory. The reverie was shattered by the sudden intrusion of a bodyguard, their silent presence a stark reminder of the ever-present danger that shadowed Lisa's world.

The glint in the mysterious figure's eyes hardened to ice as the bodyguard's voice shattered the silence. A low growl rumbled in his chest. "What?" he snapped, barely containing his irritation. "B-boss," the guard stammered, clearly sensing the sudden shift in mood, "Master ??? is calling for you." 

Location: Manoban Mansion.

A mischievous grin stretched across Lisa's face as she held the picture of the mysterious man closer. A year ago, during that whirlwind mission, his unwavering protection had sparked a flicker of something new within her. She replayed the memory, her cheeks warming like a teenager's first crush. Just then, the shrill ring of her phone shattered the tender moment.

"Lisa!" Jennie's voice crackled with urgency through the receiver. "Get here now! Yeonjoo's throwing a tantrum, and Mrs. Kim... well, let's just say she's not exactly singing Felix's praises anymore. Talk about a full-blown meltdown."

Lisa's smile flickered and died. She sighed, a wave of exhaustion washing over her. "Okay, okay," she mumbled, deflating. "On my way." Replacing the phone, she glanced back at the picture, a flicker of longing crossing her features before she tucked it away. Duty called, and for Lisa, duty always came first.

LOCATION KIM MANSION

"I'm not divorcing him, Mom!" Yeon snapped, her voice tight with anger. "Why not?" Mrs. Kim pressed. Yeonjoo bristled. "Mom, it doesn't matter what you think. My children are my responsibility, and divorcing Felix is not an option."