CHAPTER 2

IN USA.

Yeonjoo and Felix stepped out of the airport with an aura of elegance and class, turning heads as they walked past the crowd. They were followed closely by the Hyung line of Stray Kidz, Karina Giselle, Roah Inyeop, and The Kang Siblings aka Yoongi and Jennie.

As they approached the waiting limousine, Yeonjoo opened the crate and picked up her beloved Sierra, while Felix picked up Max. The bodyguards quickly opened the door for the crew of the limousine, ready to escort them to their destination.

But just as Jennie was about to enter the limousine, she heard a familiar voice and stopped dead in her tracks. "Yoongi," she whispered, her face turning pale. "What is it, Jen?" asked Yoongi, looking at her with confusion.

"Look back," Jennie replied in a hushed tone. Yoongi turned back and couldn't believe his eyes. Standing before him were their past - Yeonjoo, Jennie, and Yoongi's siblings Jin and Namjoon with Rose and almost ten bodyguards surrounding them.

The sight of Yeonjoo in the car brought a flood of memories to Yoongi, and he couldn't help but feel a deep connection to her. As they made eye contact, it was as if time had stood still, and all the emotions they buried within themselves came rushing back to the surface.

"What is it Unnie?" asked Jennie covering the soul who was standing there froze. Jennie coming out of shock gave a fake smile and answered, " Nothing doll, Just was thinking about Seol." That name made Yeonjoo like a doll without a soul. Her dead sister's name made her remember all the torture her mother gave her, and what she did. Yeonjoo coldly commanded everyone, " Not to mention that name ever again. I strictly told that 1 year ago."

All nodded sadly and the cars went to their destination aka the Kang mansion.

Namjoon was having a conversation with his mother, Mrs. Kim. Recently, Mrs. Kim transferred all the Kang Property in Korea to the Kims. This was because the property held memories of her deceased daughter, Seol, and her other daughter, who was accused of killing her twin, Yeonjoo.

Namjoon: Yes Mom we are heading to your mother's house.

Yes, do not worry we will be their

yea. Bye.

"Oppa, can we stay in a hotel instead of Kang mansion?" asked Rose, making Namjoon and Jin concerned. "And why is that?" asked Jin, confused. "Oppa, that mansion is under the name of Pappa (Mr. Rathore), and he and Eomma are having problems."

Namjoon agreed and instructed the guards to proceed to Kim's mansion in the USA. Rose let out a sigh as she caught a glimpse of Yeonjoo with Jennie at the airport. She felt guilty after her younger sister, Yeon Joo, was kicked out of their house.

"Rose, let's leave Pumpkin," said Namjoon, smiling at his sister. Even though he was angry with Yeonjoo for killing Yeonseol, he knew it wasn't Rose and his fault, but hers. Rose sighed in relief that they couldn't see Yeonjoo. Jin didn't believe in her but shrugged it off.

LOCATION KANG MANSION USA.

Yeonjoo and the crew got in to see their grandmother sitting on a single sofa like a queen

Yeonjoo and the crew got in to see their grandmother sitting on a single sofa like a queen. The aura around her tells the power she posseses from royal family.

She turned back and smiled. She got up and hugged Jennie and Yeojoo followed by Karina, Giselle and Roah. "Who is this young man?" She asked as she saw Yoongi. "Oh Granny, he is Yoongi. Our brother and son of your son in law Kim Yinhyun.

"Oh boy come here." Said Ms Kang. Yoongi smiled and hugged her making others smiled as well. Granny hugged others execpt Felix. She snatched max from Felix, hands and smiled looking him. She started having tears making other panic. "Ommo GG what happend, did someone say anything?" asked Roah. Smiled and answered back, "Nothing roh just remembered al-" GG stopped in middle and looked at Yeonjoo.

The aura around room became dark and cold however was suddenly changed when Seirra gained her mother's attention calming the room. "Yeon, why don't you and Felix go to USA on a date while twins is with us?" Said Bangchan. "Hmm... I had to leave for Japan tmr in evening with Yn unnie and Eunwoo oppa for 1 week. Felix wanna join?"

Felix looked at Ms Kang for conformation. Grandma sighed and nodded yes making him smile. Yeonjoo sighed and straight away went to YN's room.

"Felix, please don't let me see my granddaughter cry. It would break my heart." Felix sighed deeply and approached her, kneeling beside her. "I know I haven't always been perfect, but I'm working hard to be worthy of your daughter and a good husband. I just need your support. I promise I'll always take good care of her." Grandma softened, a small smile forming. With a nod, she agreed. Felix, relieved, offered a grateful hug. Grandma hugged him back, silently praying for their continued happiness(HERE IT SHOWS THAT IF WE KEEP HIS COMMANDS AFTER REPENTING ON SINS WE DID, WE ACAN ASK ANYTHING AND IT WILL BE GIVEN TO US)

Yeonjoo entered YN's room. YN smiled and picked Sierra up who wasgiggling seeing YN. Katherine hugged Yeon making her smile. "Mom, I missed you so much, do you know I even made GG my bestie."

Yeonjoo amussed asked," Really, what did besties do while I was gone?" . "We build cakes, gone to beaches watched moveies etc, you should have been there mom." Said Katherine to yeonjoo. Yeonjoo answered, "Oh dove, I am sorry, but guess what! you have one younger sister and one younger brother." "JINGA!! Show me." Said Katherine. YN chuckled and showed Seirra, who was in her hands. Katherine smiled and poked her cheeck. Sierra giggled and hold her finger.

"Omo see Kath, your sister already have started loving you." Said YN. " Eomma, my birthday is coming. I want a lion cub." Said Katherine to YN. YN chuckled and said done.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________