Teachers pet

‼️(A/N THIS IS AN AGE GAP (legal ofc) BUT IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE DON'T READ!! THIS IS A PART TWO OF MY TT AS REQUESTED!!)‼️

   You and  your professor (Draco) have been seeing each other outside of school, but you've never gone farther than making out. You wanted more, you wanted something real. You were in his office after hours per usual, when you got bored and decided to sit on his desk facing him. You were wearing a short skit and a tight fitted white button down due to the schools dress code. He looks up at you through his glasses and stops grading papers. "Pardon?" He asks as he leans back in his chair and shifts up. "What?" You asked innocently. You loved playing dumb, and so did he. "Don't do that" he growled. You titled your head and kicked your legs back and forth as they dangled off the desk. "Do what? I'm not doing anything" you said. "You know exactly what you're doing." He gritted through his teeth. "And what's that?" You ask. He grabbed your wait and yanked you up. You gasp as his large rough hand pick you up with ease. "That." He says as I feel his dick bulging through his pants. "Looks like you've created a problem Ms y/l/n." He started. "Oh yeah?" You whispered. "Yeah." He whispered back. "And I expect you to fix it." He demanded. You smiled to yourself as you took off your hair tie and tied your hair into a low ponytail. You slowly got off his lap, then on yours knees and faced him. You looked up at him as he unzipped his pants and slide them off as well as his boxers. You look down a don your eyes widen at his size, you've sucked a lot of dick in your life, but never that big. He snickers at your widened eyes and lifts up your chin to look at him. "You can take it princess" he say quietly. You nod and start to take him in your mouth, working slowly as he throws his head back. His hands find their way into your hair, gripping it as your head went up and down. "Fuck" he growled under his breath. His breath was heavy and shaky. "Right there" He shook his head as he finished in my mouth. You look at him as you swallow it, wiping the excess around your mouth off with your thumb and licking it off. "That's my good girl yeah?" He asked as he zipped up his pants. "Yes" he looked at you. "Yes what?" You smiled to yourself. "Yes sir" he eyed you up and down. "Atta girl" He praises.