Child of Poseidon (Part 2)

A/n: y'all my rough draft was rough. I was at my lifeguard job (y'all I'm not like 17 I'm a jr lifeguard)so I wasn't doing much and I thought I should write it before hand and I had no table, all I had was my beautiful leg. That was the update but y'all we are so close to 200 reads!

Warnings: swearing, i don't think any spoilers but then again I'm dumb

Word count: 1003

Y/n's POV:

I sigh going up with Piper, Annabeth, Hazel, Reyna, and Thalia. Calypso was going to get ready with Leo. Once we get to the common room all of us go to get ready in my dorm because I had the most space. Once we get inside we start to get ready and put on our armor. As I finished I realized I was the first to finish so we decided to talk. I thought to myself for a second before deciding that we should talk about Will and Nico being friends and how they should be so much more. ( this is before ToA and the Sun and the Star ) Will has had a crush on Nico for almost a year now. He has told me about it about three months ago to get it off his chest and Nico told Reyna and Hazel about two months ago because they were suspicious that he did have a crush on him. I mean we all could notice that he would act weird around Will whenever they were talking or if he was even in the vicinity of Nico. All of us are now on a mission to get them together. All of us girls besides calypso because she doesn't really like us. I honestly have no idea why but we have come to an understanding that we are all mutual friends and not good friends. " Ok girls we need to talk about operation sun and star. " (that was all I could think of)

As soon as I said it they all said in unison " Yes " I then chuckled before saying " guys they are soooooo cute " Hazel then said " When is the plan in motion? " I sighed before saying " As soon as I tell my boyfriend " They all sighed in content because they knew how romantic he could be. I, and everyone else knew Mattheo would be a huge help with Nico asking Will out on a date we decided to go with Nico asking because we all knew Will would not say no. Only Nico might get scared and say no if Will was to ask. We then got up and left the dorm to go to the ROR room.

Mattheo's POV:

Ok I'm going to say this as calmly as I can. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? She said she thinks they are cute? Emo boy, and Sun boy? They are complete opposites and operation Sun and Star? What is that? AND when she left with everybody else she was in armor? Why OK that's not make sense so let me explain. So I kind of followed her and her friends to her dorm and aperated under her bed. I know it's invasion of privacy, but like she already cheated on me so it's fine,right? Why am I asking you this? This is for your pure entertainment. I heard the whole conversation what is with this girl is she in some kind of cult? I mean that would explain the armor and secretiveness and so many other things she does like she disappears at random times and once I saw a dagger underneath her skirt why would she need that? It's not like a monster she's gonna pop up and try to kill her and her friends, that's just outrageous. Monsters don't exist unless you're talking about my father. I guess I better follow her and see what else she's doing so I can gather evidence against her and ruin her reputation. But I already said that so I guess let's continue with the story.

Y/N' s POV:

As we got inside the ROR room we saw Percy, Frank, Leo, Calypso, and Jason inside already, so we all filed in to the ROR room. As we got Percy and I decided that we should teach some combat with our powers combined together. " Ok everybody welcome my wonderful family today we are practicing fighting monsters with our powers combined together " I said. Reyna sighed for obvious reasons. While Nico looked annoyed and bored but he knew not to argue. As we let loose a Minotaur I saw Percy sigh , and I felt bad because I mean we have not had the best first experience with them. At first, it seemed confused before its saw, and smelled us demigods. It decided that it was gonna charge first towards me. I saw it before grabbing my daughter from my side, getting ready to pounce along with of course Percy, right behind me with a freaking water spewing from the walls. Wonder where he got it but it was probably from the pipes not gonna lie. Percy and I gathered as much water as possible before Thalía electrocuted the water as we threw the water towards the Minotaur as Annabeth piper and Rena got their swords ready to fight and daggers obviously. Ray Dyer used her powers to fuel all of us demigods as we continue to fight the Minotaur. Leo threw fire towards the Minotaur as Nico rose some dead to help or eat our faces Im not sure. As we defeated the Minotaur, I heard a camera click and at first I thought it was Leo because you know Leo is Leo but I turned around and you would never guess who I saw standing there with his mouth open wide with a phone in his hands ready to send the photo to someone or many someone's. This isn't going to be good. We had one rule don't get caught by any other students. Oopsie