25 - Just Be You

After the party my parents offered Hollie to stay with them for the night but Chris had no issues putting my bag in his car and we headed to his place.

Later that night Chris and I were laying in bed cuddling, we knew sex wasn't on the table but we still wanted to share a bed.

"So they are looking for an early November album launch." I spoke up in the darkness of the room.

"Okay..." Chris trailed off and I smiled to myself.

"I was going to see if someone wanted to go with me..."

"Okay..." Chris asked coyly.

"So I can ask Chad to go with me if I need to, he's possibly available." I said. Chris started tickling me and I started laughing hysterically. Chris flicked on my lamp and I looked to see him half hovering over me and I smiled at him.

"You are going to ask Chad...?" Chris asked with a smirk.

"I mean I don't know who else would want to go with me...maybe Scott, Ma...not sure." I laughed. Chris leaned down and passionately kissed me.

"Sweetie, I want to go with you." Chris said and I smiled.

"You want to make the red carpet debut at the album launch?" I asked slightly panicked.

"Whatever you want Frankie, I would be willing to go in the backway and not cause a scene. I know this is all about you." Chris suggested. I placed a hand on his cheek.

"You would do that for me?" I asked.

"Frankie, I will do anything for you." Chris said, leaned down and gave me a gentle kiss. The kiss started getting deeper and he moved to hover his whole body over, settling between my legs as we made out. He started rubbing his growing member against my core and I moaned, breaking the kiss.

"Chris, no, we said we can't, not yet." I said and He sighed, placing his face in my neck and sighed.

"I know, I'm sorry..." Chris whispered and gave my neck a quick kiss then moved off of me and back to his side of the bed. He pulled me close to him again though and I smiled.

"I'm happy you'll be coming with me though. You do need to realize though after the first of the year I will be talking a tour." I said and Chris sighed, rubbing his hand up and down my back.

"Yeah I know but we will figure this out. I mean I can travel to be with you, especially if you get some days off. I mean I will have to do a movie premiere while you're on tour. I would love for you to come but I'll understand if you cant." Chris said and I smiled up at him.

"I will have to see what happens. Maybe you can even come to a show sometime..." I trailed off.

"I wouldn't miss it." Chris said and I smiled. I yawned and cuddled into him more. We both quickly drifted off to sleep finally being with each other and content.

🔹🔹🔹

A few nights later Chris and I were going out with our group of friends from the last time we were out. They didn't know about Chris and me yet and we knew this was going to be fun. We were meeting up at the same bar, Chris pulled into the parking lot and parked the car.

"No singing tonight please..." Chris chuckled as we went to get out of the car.

"I don't have any mean breakup songs about you anymore..." I said and he groaned rolling his eyes as we got out of the car. We met up at the back of it and he took my hand but pulled me close to him.

"I just want you all to myself tonight. I don't get many more nights with you until you go back to LA." Chris said and I sighed.

"I know but I also have radio and tv interviews to do soon." I said and he nodded. "Don't worry I wont be singing tonight. I just want to hang out with all of my friends before things get too crazy." I said and Chris nodded.

We walked into the bar and quickly found everyone sitting at the normal table in the back corner. Dane and Mindy were there, Tara and her husband Jason, Scott, Tom and his girlfriend and Josh was there as well as Shanna. We walked up to the table and Dan saw us holding hands then Tara did.

"Woah! What is going on?!" Tara shrieked and I looked at her annoyed.

Tara was a friend we all had in high school, I really couldn't stand her but she latched on to Chris and then couldn't believe when he would always pick me over her.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You and Chris holding hands! I mean it was less than a year ago you were assaulting him with wonder bread!" Dane said and we laughed as Chris pulled a chair out for me and I sat down and he sat next to me.

"Oh yeah, that was a good time." I laughed and Chris rolled his eyes.

"No, we are okay now. We have actually been talking and hanging out, mostly in LA where we could just be us. I just got in for Scott's b-day and then I leave again in a few days to get back to LA." I said and everyone smiled at Chris and I being together but started to pout when I said I was leaving in a few days.

"Why?!" Scott whined.

"New album is dropping remember..." I whispered and everyone got excited again.

"More songs about Chris on this album? I mean don't you think it's getting old, so he broke your heart, get over it." Tara said and I just glared at her.

"Don't be a bitch Tara." Chris snapped at her. I placed my hand on his knee because I knew he still blamed himself for everything, yes it was his fault but we were working past it.

"And yes Tara there are Chris songs but they are happy songs, good songs, upbeat songs. A completely different sound." I said and Chris nodded.

"What's your favorite song?" Scott asked. I thought about it.

"Honestly, I really loved recording Miss Independent and 7 Things. They are just both fun and crazy. In fact I got Lisa's approval on 7 Things." I laughed and everyone joined in.

"So, Ma has heard more than everyone else?" Shanna asked and I nodded.

"She has, I had to get her approval for it. I wasn't sure about it. She loved it though." I said and everyone smiled.

"So when is the album launch party?" Tara asked.

"Start of November." I said.

"Are you and making your red carpet debut?" Tara asked.

"No, we decided he will go in the back and we will just keep this for us for a while. We have to figure out some things especially since we acted like we didn't know who each other was and have been spotted together since. We will figure it all out." I said and Chris nodded.

"I think it's the best thing. Keep this for you two for a while, just be you." Mindy, Dane's wife said.

"Yeah that's what we want. We just want it to be us." I said placing my head on Chris's shoulder and he rested his head on mine.

"That's all that matters." Chris said and kissed the top of my head.