65 - Yeosang

It felt strange. It didn't feel like I was celebrating at all. It was a celebration but it felt like I was doing something else.

Everyone was happy. Everyone was getting along so well but it just felt off.

Something about Seonghwa and Hongjoong were throwing me off. Seonghwa would sometimes just stare at nothing. I would sometimes catch glimpses of him frowning. He didn't look happy.

Hongjoong would sometimes stare at Seonghwa. He didn't look like he liked the look on Seonghwa's face. He would be frowning a lot too.

San and Mingi were a little weird as well.

San was trying to get the energy up during our get-together. It would be kind of awkward when he would try sometimes. Mingi was kind of the same way. It was also a weird thing for him to try to get everyone's attention if someone even looked at Seonghwa's or Hongjoong's directions.

What really set me off about it all being so strange was when Hongjoong randomly told Seonghwa to stop. It was out of nowhere and he was kind of loud with it.

It didn't help that we were out in public. The restaurant got weirdly quiet when Hongjoong basically yelled one time. We stared at the both of them.

Seonghwa just lowered his head.

"What is going..."

"I'm going back to the dorm." Seonghwa got up.

"What's up with him?" Wooyoung asked.

I got up and went after him. "Seonghwa." I was able to catch up with him. I grabbed his hand. "What's up?"

He held onto my hand tightly. "You should celebrate." He said.

"What's wrong?" I reached out to him. I placed my hand on his cheek and picked his head up. He looked like he was going to cry. "Seonghwa. What's wrong?"

He shook his head. I can feel him shake a bit. "Seong..."

"Yeosang, you should finish celebrating." He pulled away from me and left.

I watched him walk away. I walked back and sat in my seat.

"So what's going on with him?" Jongho asked. I just shrugged.

"You know what's going to suck?" Wooyoung asked. We turned to him. "After high school we are going our separate ways."

My eyes widened. I never thought about graduation like that before. I have always thought of it as us being able to get to you next step towards our future. Going our separate ways? Leaving each other?

"Dude, why would you say that?" Yunho asked.

"I'm going to the dorms." Hongjoong stood up out of nowhere. "Jongho are you coming?"

"Oh. I was going to stay with..."

"Ok." Hongjoong walked out of the place.

"What the fuck?" Wooyoung glared at him as he walked out. "What the hell is his problem?"

"I don't know." Jongho lowered his head. "Did I upset him?"

I turned to San and Mingi. Their eyes were wide and they were looking at each other.

"Uhh. We are going to..." San and Mingi started to stand up.

I quickly got up and pushed them back down into their seats. "What's up with them?" I asked.

"Maybe we shouldn't interrogate them in a public area." Yunho said.

I looked around. People were staring. I waved to them and apologized before grabbing San and Mingi. Pulling them out of the restaurant. Going to the side of the restaurant, I pushed them down to sit on the curb. Yunho and Jongho were quick to hold them down.

"What is up with Seonghwa and Hongjoong?" I asked.

"I don't know!" San quickly said. He isn't looking at me.

"What is up with them?" I asked again.

"We don't know." Mingi said. He wasn't looking at me either.

"Even if we did know, if it was something between them, we wouldn't tell you." San said.

"Did they get into a fight?" Wooyoung asked.

"You can say that." Mingi turned away as much as he could.

I sighed. They aren't going to tell us shit. The one time I need something out of them and they won't answer. Stupid bastards. "Let them go."

"What? Why?" Jongho asked.

I looked down at Mingi and San. "Because they won't tell us. So I'll go ask Seonghwa myself."

"Don't!" San grabbed my leg. "Just don't..." I stared down at him. "He won't tell you either way. It's a personal thing."

"They are just in a bad mood from something personal happening. So stay out of it." Mingi said. "Nobody likes it when people force themselves into other people's problems."

Why are they being so aggressive for? I rolled my eyes. "We should be going back to the dorms anyways."

"Yeo, are you ok?" Wooyoung linked his arm with mine.

Jongho and Yunho quickly started walking with us.

"Yeosang, are you ok?" Yunho asked. I nodded.

"Worst celebration." Jongho said. "Everything was fine until the others showed up."

"But hasn't Seonghwa been acting weird lately?" Wooyoung said.

"Weird how?" I looked at him. He is right but I thought he was only acting weirdly with me.

"Well he seems a bit distant. He always tries to change certain topics. He is nowhere to be found when we talk about college. It's weird. I don't like talking about college or school in general either but Seonghwa?"

"Right." Yunho said.

Jongho rolled his eyes. "Yeah. Not everyone likes to talk about college. Talking about school all the time is so annoying. Those people who do talk about it all the time needs a life. Like come on there are a lot of things to talk about that aren't just about education."

I felt all their stares on me. "Hey! I do talk about different things other than college and school."

"Sure." Wooyoung said. "The only other thing you used to talk about, key words USED TO, was your hatred for Seonghwa. Now that you guys are dating, it's all about school for you." He crossed his arms.

I pouted.

"Yeah. Yeosang needs a life. He needs to party." Yunho said.

"The last and first time I've gone to a party, I kissed Wooyoung! I'm not going to another party."

"You sure?" Wooyoung wrapped his arms around my waist. "There is a party nearby for sure. You sure you don't want to go and let loose?" He whispered to me.

I felt a shiver up my spine.

I stopped walking and turned to him. He was smiling at me. Should I go to a party? I should let loose but what if something happens? What if I get too drunk and I end up doing something I'll regret?

I slightly pushed him away from me. "No. No. Definitely not."

"What, why?!" He whined. "Yeosang. Please."

"No. I'm not going. The last time I got black out drunk I ended up making out with you. I'm not going to risk something like that again. I don't want to end up drunkenly cheat on Seonghwa."

"Then cheat on him while you're sober."

Jongho and Yunho quickly smacked him on the back of the head. "The hell is wrong with you?!"

"Well, he said that he didn't want to do it when he was drunk."

I shook my head. So annoying.

"That doesn't mean he wants to cheat on him... Do you?" They looked at me.

"No! I would never!" They nodded. Why the hell would they ask me that?

"But seriously Seonghwa is acting weirdly." I nodded.

What is making him so upset?