70 - Seonghwa

As graduation got closer the more anxious and upset I felt. I sat and stared at my wall as I just thought about how I should spend time with him instead of thinking about the time I have left.

I quickly got up and greeted Yeosang once he had gotten back. He sighed as he dropped his backpack onto the floor. Taking his shoes off. I held his hand so he wouldn't fall.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hi." He kissed me.

I picked him up and spun him around. I love hearing him laugh. Taking him to the bathroom.

"How was the university tour?" I sat him on the counter and turned the shower on.

"It was boring without you there and it was so cold but I'm so happy it's already winter break."

I turned around and he was staring at me with a slight pout. "Well, makes sense. I am the most interesting person in the world."

He rolled his eyes. "You are so dumb." He giggled.

"As long as I'm there, you're never bored. So I'm basically right."

"Ugh. You're so annoying." He just wouldn't stop smiling. "But seriously the campus is nice. Really spacious."

"That's nice but college campuses are usually nice and spacious." I laughed at his pout. Turning back to the shower to check the temperature. Going back to Yeosang, he stared at me with a smirk.

"You know what we haven't done in a while?" He got off the counter then turned the shower off. "We haven't had some fun."

He pulled me to my room and pushed me onto the bed.

He started to take his clothes off. Crawling onto my lap. He pushed me back and leaned down. Running his finger down my chest down to my pants. Running his finger underneath my waistband.

He leaned down and kissed me. I was not expecting him to be like this. He is right, we haven't done anything in a while.

I'm not complaining about this at all.

Quickly switching us over. I quickly took my shirt off and threw it to the side. Yeosang stared up at me with a smile.

"Take it off." He tugged on my pants.

Just doing as he says. Taking my pants off and his too. Getting back on the bed, I pulled him up. Reconnecting our lips. He quickly wrapped his arms around my neck. He moaned. He pushed himself up against me as much as he could.

Pushing him back down onto the bed. He pulled away.

Kissing down his neck. He quickly stopped me.

This is a first. "What's up?"

"Um..." He looked away. "I... Can we..."

"Do you want to have..." He covered my mouth.

His face turned red. "I... Do... But maybe not."

I held his hands and kissed up his arms. "It's ok. Whenever you're ready." I smiled at him. He sighed as he started to sit up. "What's wrong?"

"I..." He lowered his head. "I want to but I'm just scared."

"It's ok to be scared." I kissed him on the cheek. "We don't have to. Only when you're ready to."

He nodded. "I know but I just want something a bit different."

"Oh. What were you thinking?"

He shrugged. "I just kinda want to try something new." He lowered his head. His ears started to turn red. Well it seems like he has an idea that he is too embarrassed to say.

I laughed. "If there is something you want to try, you can tell me."

He shook his head. "I... It's way too embarrassing to say it and I'm still not even ready for it either."

I just smiled. Picking his head up. I gave him a kiss. "It's alright. There is no need to rush."

He nodded.

I pushed him back done on the bed. He wrapped his arms around my neck. "Maybe just the usual for a bit longer." I nodded.

Starting to grind down on him. He moaned. His body already began to shake. I know we haven't touched each other in a while but I didn't expect him to become so sensitive.

Continuing to do what we usually do, I really did miss seeing him like this.

He gripped onto the blanket. Pulling on it. He shook his head as he got louder.

"Seonghwa!" He moaned. "I'm going to..." Already? We just started. His legs wouldn't stop shaking either.

He is literally somehow more touched depraved now than before we even started any sexual things together. He lasted longer the first time.

He arched his back.

He let out a long moan.

I stopped and just watched him.

He was breathing so heavily. Once he laid back down correctly, he placed a hand on his head. He looked so out of it.

"Holy shit." He whispered. He removed his hand and sat up. Barely able to sit up, I had to grab him to hold him up. "I'm sorry." He said. "I... We haven't don't it in a while and I was just really into it today."

"It's fine." I laughed.

He shook his head. He pulled me to the end of the bed. He slipped off the bed and kneeled in of me.

He reached to my underwear. Pulling them off and he quickly took me into his mouth. I felt a huge wave of pleasure from just that.

"Oh fuck." I quickly covered my mouth. Looking down at him. He was really getting into it. He moaned as he did it.

I honestly don't know how he gets better every damn time he does it.

I haven't seen this side of him in so long. I've actually happy that they he did this on his own.

However.... what kind of upsets me is that he didn't last long.

I threw my head back. Shutting my eyes as I let out a groan. Holy shit he is good at this.

"It really is a shame that you didn't last longer." I said.

"Yeah. I know. I'm pissed at myself too." He responded. "But I've been wanting to give you head for a bit. So I'm kind of glad that I didn't."

I looked back down at him and he was smiling at me. I grabbed his hair and pushed him back down onto me. He moaned. Sending shivers up my spine. Letting out another groan.

Feeling myself about to finish, I keptd him on me. He let out a whimper. I pushed him down more onto me. I came in his mouth.

I quickly let him go. He pulled off me and he left his mouth open as he tried to breath properly. His eyes were slightly watery.

He wouldn't stop shaking. He was still smiling too.

Yeosang quickly stood up and sad on my lap. He cupped my face and kissed me. I just went along with it.

He let out a whimper. "Can we go again?"

I slightly pulled away. I smiled. "Of course."