·Prologue·

··Maegan··

Thoughts flew in my head as I once again sat on the cold tiled floor, blade in hand.

I wiped dry tears as I stared at the work of art carved in my wrist. Tears formed in my eyes again as I replayed my thoughts.

No one cares anyway, I thought as I drew another line down my thigh. I watched the blood trickle down as I felt a little relaxed at the sight of it. Shifting the blade closer, I pressed it to my skin again.

Throwing the blade to the side, I stood up and immediately opened my cabinet. Pulling out the bottle of tablets again, I stared at it.

Locking the door, I grabbed a handful of tablets, soon I twisted the handle of my bath tub. After the tub was full, I shoved the tablets one by one in my mouth forcing myself underwater. Its got to work this time.

****

That was 3 months ago. I shivered at the thought as I looked down to my scarred wrists.

"Here we are." My mom sighed as she stopped the car. "Your first day." she smiled, yet I could see the sadness in her eyes.

"And my last day." I said and grabbed my phone. She only sighed as I got out and slammed the door shut.

"Have a good day!" She called out. "I'll pick you up at 3:00!"

I sighed and nodded as I walked towards the small building. A blonde haired boy walked in front of me, and he too looked annoyed.

Let's just get this over with, I thought to myself as I sighed and invited myself in.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello everyone this book is being co-wrote and co-edited so yeah. My good friend is helping me with this so yeah her name is Nazeeha (Zee) and my name is Maegan and this book is kind of triggering. Vote and Comment guys and tell us what you like and what you don't and give us ideas for this book. Thank you all so so so much. Love you byeee! it means a lot so please do vote!