Chapter 31

••Mae••

"Just us tonight huh?" I said and spun around in my socks.

"Just us." Luke said and kissed my nosex i pouted at him like a little kid.

"Ugh your too cute. Are you sure your real?" He poked my cheek.

"Yup i amm really real." I sIid my hand under my chin and smiled.

I skipped around the stairs than made a full dash for the outside. I ran and did a kart wheel in the grassy area and than landed properly. Luke chased after me both of us in giggling fits.

"So question?" He said and bit his lip ring softly.

"Yes?"

"Why such a mystery to you?"

"I am not a mystery. I am just a broken book with folded pages." I said softly.

"Well I love you." Luke said softly and pushed some hair back out of my face and kissed my lips softly.

His lips were sweet and soft. The kiss we sweet and gentle not forced. Not hungry like some of our other kisses. It was not full of lust but filled with wonder.

"Lets go inside maybe watch a movie and dance some more in the kitchen."

"Okay." I smiled and climbed on his back

"Giddy up luke."

Luke just chuckled and ran full speed toward the house with me on his back when i heard a car door open and close. Luke placed me down on the hard wood floor and I ran down the stairs to the basement movie room. I picked out a movie on netflix and waited for Luke.

"What are we watchinf?" Ashton said coming down the stairs when I expected Luke.

"I didn't know you and mikey can back early. I thought i sent you out to snoop."

" I did and Mike said it was wrong so what are we watching?"

"Peter pan."

"I am going to my room michael is in the game room." Ashton left and i rolled my eyes as Luke walked down stairs.

"What's wrong with him?"

I shrugged and hit play. Not even half way through Luke was starting to fall asleep. I looked over at the cute boy slowly drifting off in the nice movie seats. It was super cute his head kept drooping than coming up.

"Lukey if your tired you can go to sleep." I whisper and he nodded already half way asleep. "I love you luke." I whispered softly.

••Luke••

I almosted stopped faking my tiredness.

'Did she really just say she loved me?' I thought to myself kind of holding my own conversation with my thoughts.

'Yeah she did. Holy hell she loves you dude.'

"Mae?" I spoke softly and she looked at me wide eye'd.

"I thought yoh were asleep." She said and shook her head.

"No i love you alot and you know that and i think its bitter sweet that you finally said it." I said and kissed her deeply.

"I mean it Luke I love. I am terrified of loce because everything I love, hates me or dies. Please don't go." She said shakily into my shoulder.

"Never ever will i let you go. I love you soo much."

So here we set in the movie room holding each other confessing our love to each other for what was her first time and my second. It didn't mattef to me. All that matter that she was happy and content with life. Wheater that be with or with out me it will always be about her.

"How about we go upstairs now and finally get some real sleep no fake sleep?"

"Okay lukey."

And with that we climbed up the stairs slowly to our shared room to get some sleep at only 11:30 pm.

••Zee••
After mine and Calum's little date of riding all kinds of rides, eating at a fancy restaurant at disney. We end up here watching the fireworks fingers intertwine. I had stolen his jacket at dinner as the restraunt was a little cold.

Calum was a perfect gentleman and it just made me like the broken, soft spoken boy some mors. His anxiety and depression did not define his true being. I held his hand and ever now and than we would squeeze each others hand.

After the last fire works were finished going off we slowly made our way out of the park. I held his hand through the crowd of people both of us chuckling softly and watching the either sleepy or excited kids.

"That was nice. Thank you." I said once we got to my car.

"Yeah it was princess zee." He smiled.

"That is such a terrible nick name Prince Calum."

"No that is a terrible nickname." He chuckled startking the car and slowly backing out.

"Our date will sadly have to end here or atleast part 1 of our date. I had other plans but I didn't know how many rides plus the wait and everything." He held the wheel with one hand and scratched the back of his neck.

"Its fine." I spoke softly admiring how handsome he was.

He stopped at a rather long red light and we both leaned in before i knew it the cars behind us were honking their horns. I chuckled and gave them a happy sign out the window. Calum stepped on the gas and drove us home safely. Even after our little kiss at a red light.

"Maybe i should hit more red lights don't ya think?" He joked and I nodded.

"As long as we do that each time sure." I smiled as he tired endless amount of times to hit another red light.

After being unsuccessful at hitting a few red lights he decided to just keep driving us home before hitting a stop sign he leaned over quickly and kissed me.

"Cal we are only a block away from the house why did you stop?"

"Because your really beautiful Zee your like the stars and I really enjoy kissing you in the lighting of the stars." He spoke so fluently with his words like he was a suvant.

i blushed a shade of red and i smile softly. He finally turned on the turn signal and turned into the gate by the house typing in the number and driving the car into the garage. Cal turned the car off and ran around to my side helping me out and into the house.

Once we got inside i took off the heels i had been wearing and smiled handing him back his jacket.

"You can keep it Zee."

I smiled and put it up to my nose breathing in his scent. He had a husky clonge but it smelt so good. I started to make my decent to the stair and he made his way to the kitchen to get a late night drink.

"I hope you had a wonderful night Zee I do mean it." Calum smiled up at me.

I bent down between the post of the stairs and put my hand out for his.

"I promise Cal I would tell you if I didn't." I smiled softly and he nodded.

"I do mean it Zee. You are a princess. Princess Zee of the stars." He smiled and I rolled my eyes walking up stairs.

"Good night cal.

"Good night Princess."