Chapter 26

··Maegan··

I sat cross legged concentrating on the cards in front of me. I stared at Luke who seemed very focused himself.

"Go fish." he mumbled.

Calum laughed as he walked over filming us.

"Hello this is day one of our trip to cali. And here we have our favorite couple concentrating on a very serious game of go fish."

"Hush Calum." Luke glared at him as I smiled at the camera.

"Looks like Luke forgot to take his chill pill this morning!" Calum grinned.

"Are you guys changed!" Zee called from above us. Calum ran back to respond to her.

I rolled my eyes as Luke smirked at me.

"He's falling so hard and she's so fucking clueless." I chuckled.

Luke laughed shaking his head in disappointment, "The boy will never make up his mind of when to ask her out."

We were waiting on Zee to get changed as I had helped her wrap up the mess the boys had made in her kitchen. She was in quite a hurry.

"Okay are we ready to go to my favorite place?" she grinned wildly.

Without even responding the boys raced past her as she stumbled over gripping on to the wall.

"We'll wait in the car!" Ashton called out.

"Will do." she chuckled as she walked towards me and linked our arms.

"Come on Maeg, we're gonna have so much fun this week, you'll forget everything."

I sighed hesitantly then tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. I smiled a small smile then nodded slowly.

"You're right," I sighed, "I'll forget everything." I mumbled as she tugged me to the car.

······

"Welcome to my second most favorite place in the world." Zee grinned.

"What's your first?" Calum questioned.

She shrugged, "My bedroom."

He nodded in agreement, "True, true."

"So where are we going first? Last time I was here I was only 6." she laughed as she parked.

"I say we start with lunch." Luke smirked. Michael jumped and nodded in agreement murmuring a small 'please'.

At first Zee rolled her eyes and said something about puking after going on the rides but of course, if Michael speaks she's obviously gonna give in. I'd say Mikey's soft personality is probably her weakness.

"I guess we'll start with lunch instead." she rolled her eyes.

"Anybody in the mood for pizza? I know I am." Ashton grinned earning a glare from Zee.

"Oi don't push my buttons are I'll be paying for only cotton candy and no lunch."

He sighed and nudged me,

"Maeg do you like pizza?"

I gave him a confused glance then slowly nodded.

"See Maeg wants pizza too!" Ashton whined as I facepalmed knowing this was gonna go nowhere.

Zee checked her phone as she led out a long huff fanning herself from the heat.

"Ya know, this is gonna be a long day."

"I kind of figured." She chuckled and we started to walk to find pizza.

After walking for what felt like forever and stopping pretty much everywhere asking if they serve pizza, we finally found a place. It was a little old Italian looking restaurant. It was cute the guys ordered 2 pizza's with 2 different halves. I smiled and chuckled softly to myself watching Zee check her phone ever so often.