Chapter 27

··Maegan··

"Luke." I groaned and tried to move his body.

"Lucas come on." I huffed and finally managed to get him off of on top of me. He hit the floor with a thud.

"Ow." He grumbled.

"Fine I will go bug Calum to go with me." i say and walk to the bedroom door in Luke's shirt which barely covered me.

"Why do you want to go there so bad?" Luke said and got up off the floor throwing on a spare shirt he had.

"Because I want to and I can." I said and smirked before standing on my tip toes and kissing the side of his mouth.

"um okay. I don't know how Zee will feel though."

"I want one though!" I pout.

"I know but do you know how much they cost?"

"Yes." I grumble and pout at him before he sighs giving in.

I walked out of the room and went to see everyone in the dining room eating at the table. I sat down and grabbed a pancake and smiled and waved at them.

"Luke up?" Zee asked and I nodded.

"So can I go some place today?"

"Um where do you want to go?" Cal asked and I just eyed him.

"Oh you want to go there." He said and took a sip of his orange juice.

"Yeah you want to come with me Luke is to chicken to come with." I say and he chuckles.

"Yeah but I think we're going to the beach later so you might want to go get it now."

I looked at zee with pleading eyes. I gave her the best puppy dog pout I could give.

"Zee please please please. I promise I won't ask to go any where else on this trip I won't even ask for food." I plead and get on my knee's begging.

"Well looks like someone is on there knee's just not who i expected." Ash said causing Michael to get choked on his food laughing.

"Don't die Mikey." Me and Zee say in sync.

"Where do you want to go?" Zee said and continued to eat her food.

"There is this tattoo parlor and I want to go and get a tattoo please!" I say and kind of get excited.

"Maeg I just I don't know. What happens if it gets infected or something. I don't know that's just its something I don't know how to feel about. I don't really have anything against them but I just I mean.. Ugh fine." Zee said and I hugged her tightly.

"Cal come on go get dressed!" I say and run up the stairs two at a time.

"Why don't we all go?!" Luke shouts and I shrug.

"Than get dressed slow pokes!" I say and continue to the room i share with him stripping from his shirt and changing into a new tank top and shorts.

"I liked that view by the way." Luke smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Its not like you haven't seen it before." I say and throw his shirt at him.

"You know you love me." I chuckled and nodded up at him getting close to him.

"Maybe."

"Maybe. could be our forever you know?" He said and i rolled my eyes.

"Stop quoting the fault in our stars before i have to undress and redress you myself."

"Yes mother. I can do that but its not like you don't undress me with your eyes." Luke smirked.

His icy blue eyes sparkled the same sparkle I enjoyed so much. His eyes were like the ocean nice and blue but also like ice a soft crystal blue. You could get stranded at sea or stuck in the ice. He took off his shirt and smirked at me. He threw his shirt at me and than picked it up placing it over me.