Child of Poseidon ( Part 4 )

Words: 251

Warnings: none

Hazels POV:

This is not good...

Just then multiple people screamed and then there was yelling. Like blood curdling screams. All of us run out of the common room to see Gary? No it's Harry. He is with hermionie and Ronald. Harry is hyperventilating and Ron and hermione couldn't calm him down. As soon as we looked at him y/n was running towards him to help calm him down.

Even if he had a big ego and was horrible to everyone in camp that was here because he thought we all were some thing called "death eaters" even though Nico is kinda weird I know he doesn't eat the dead.

Anyway.

As I was saying I don't know what a death eater is but y/n has a big heart so she was willing to help before Will could get there (see what I did there?) Soon enough will came to help taking over for y/n.

Once hairy was ok he started to yell that we were all death eaters and that we were going to kill him.

Then over the loud speakers around hogwarts (why did they call it pig pimples?) " attention all students and staff please report to the great hall for information regarding the new post on Draco's instagram "

The End

A/n: Jk! I am going to finish it tomorrow with one last chapter but I gotta go to bed and I posted this before midnight! Sorry y'all one more chapter.