Chapter 2: Fishing plan

Chapter 2 Fishing Plan

The music in the bar was reduced, but the atmosphere was still very lively, but such liveliness did not seem to infect everyone - at least not in the corner opposite the bar.

Lin Jianxi, who was dragged, was obviously confused, but he still asked in a good-tempered and gentle voice: "Excuse me, is there anything else you need?"

"Of course I need it." Qiao Mochuan's tone rose slightly, "How about this, give me your contact information, my friends and I often have all-night parties, and I will ask you to serve me here in the future."

There was a hint of alcohol in his mellow voice, and the low and sexy feeling made it difficult to refuse.

And it was clear that he said this to sympathize with his part-time work and wanted to take care of his orders. Most people would not refuse so ungratefully.

But Lin Jianxi was obviously not an ordinary person.

He almost refused sincerely without thinking, with a sincere apology on his face: "Thank you, but I changed shifts in the early morning, I'm afraid I can't serve you, but I can ask my colleague to do it for you."

Qiao Mochuan: "..."

I almost forgot about this. Since he is a college student, it is already the limit to work part-time at night. If you often work all night, you may not be able to graduate.

However, this was the first time that someone rejected him so bluntly, and Qiao Mochuan's face immediately looked unhappy, so he replied lightly: "Forget it."

For difficult targets, he is indeed willing to spend more time. But this kind of thing requires mutual consent. If the other party is too ignorant or too arrogant, he has no habit of trying to please someone.

It's just a fake that can be replaced at any time, so you can't let people take advantage of it.

He took out a gold-stamped business card from his pocket and handed it over. His attitude was completely different from before: "Remember to remind me when you have new products here."

Lin Jianxi knew in his heart that this was a work number without sincerity, but he still took it readily and put it in his pocket carefully.

Such gentleness made Qiao Mochuan's face slightly relieved, and he put down the wine glass and said nothing more.

Seeing the handsome young man carrying a tray and turning into the bar, the baby-faced man who had been watching for a long time in the booth next to him came over and said with a playful smile, "You got him again?"

This is one of Qiao Mochuan's closest friends, Liang Jun, the young master of the Liang family. He is also a playboy, and his family has an outstanding elder brother who is the pillar of the family. He is even more lawless. He goes to the company every day and leaves work.

Qiao Mochuan listened to his words, snorted without comment, and moved the brandy with ice on the table in front of him.

Liang Jun has never been sentimental. He grabbed the big-bellied cup and drank two gulps. He continued to gossip, "If you ask me, in terms of appearance and figure, this one is better than the eldest master of the Lin family--"

He was interrupted by the harsh sound of glass colliding before he finished half of his words. Then, the man's voice, suppressed with anger, sounded sinisterly: "Who is he? How can he be compared with Xiaoyu?"

"Okay, okay, I was wrong." Liang Jun immediately raised his hands above his head to signal his surrender. After a pause, he pouted a little dissatisfiedly, "But you don't have to say that about the waiter!"