Chapter 82: How stupid! How could you still believe me?

Lin Jianxi took in the fleeting ecstasy on Han Chenfei's face and couldn't help but sneer in his heart, but his face remained expressionless.

"The scent of this blue pansy is still as good as ever, exactly the same as when I came last time." He said this with a faint sigh, and his slender fingers gently brushed across the blooming flower, making his skin look even whiter.

The topic was completely unrelated, and the turn came very abruptly. Even though Han Chenfei was always thoughtful, he didn't understand Lin Jianxi's intention of suddenly bringing this up. He could only guess randomly: "Do you like this flower?"

Hearing this, the young man immediately let out a faint laugh: "I can't say I like you, I mean--"

He deliberately extended the end of his words, his eyes revealing undisguised contempt and ridicule: "Flowers are always fragrant, and annoying people are always annoying. There is of course no change between the past and now."

"..." Following his meaningful gaze, Han Chenfei's eyes fell on the photo of himself. Only then did he realize that Lin Jianxi was answering the question he had just asked.

Oh, he is still as sharp-tongued as before and refuses to suffer any loss.

Han Chenfei's lips curled slightly, but he did not retort immediately as he did in the past. Instead, he leaned lazily against the bookcase, his eyes first carefully scanned the young man's face, and then he spoke slowly.

"That's not necessarily true. Smart people are not smart all the time. For example..." He glanced and pointed in the direction of the camera with his chin raised slightly, with a hint of self-righteous understanding in his dark and deep eyes.

"Just like you can see through my excuse just now, can't you guess that Sheng Mingfeng's claim of recording a video for the show is also fake?"

Han Chenfei took a step closer, his deep voice carrying a hint of coaxing, as if confirming an answer he already knew: "Why did you come all the way here so early in the morning?"

Without waiting for the young man's reaction, he leaned forward again, lowered his eyelids and looked at him with a bit of gentleness, but the sharpness in his words did not diminish at all: "And when I first arrived, you and him...what were you arguing about?"

The three questions came in a sudden succession, each one hitting the nail on the head, leaving the person with no way to retreat.

However, Lin Jianxi showed no fear at all. He raised his head slightly with a fierce look in his eyes, as if he was announcing: "Is it your turn to interfere in the matter between him and me?"

Such a familiar sentence.

When Han Chenfei heard this, he immediately raised his eyebrows, put his fist to his lower lip and pretended to cough, then subconsciously reached out and touched his nose.

These words were exactly the same as what he had said at Sheng Mingfeng's house, even the sarcastic tone was perfectly imitated.

Tsk, he really holds a grudge.

"Okay, okay, if you don't want to tell me, then forget it." Han Chenfei raised his hands in surrender, his face looking very tolerant, but the next moment he turned his head without hesitation, strode to the tripod, and quickly changed the subject.

"But since the camera is on, what you just said should have been recorded?" He fiddled with the buttons on the machine nonchalantly, pretending to watch the playback.

As a result, Lin Jianxi's pupils suddenly shrank, and his body tensed up as if conditioned reflex, and he even showed his emotional fluctuations for the first time, as if he was about to rush in front of the camera at the next moment, but in the end he forced himself to hold it back.