Chapter 31: Is this young boy really so charming?

The royal blue Fengteng T56 was speeding on the road, with the windows on both sides wide open. The cool breeze swept across the cheeks and blew into the ears, giving people an inexplicably refreshed feeling.

The lightning-fast speed brought a surge of adrenaline, and the disappointment in Lin Jianxi's heart for being stood up seemed to have completely dissipated in the wind with the rapid speed. His pair of almond-shaped eyes lit up slightly, and his face regained its former spirit.

Qiao Mochuan watched the young man's mood gradually improve, and the corners of his mouth unconsciously raised up. He raised his hand and directed: "Turn left at the next intersection."

Lin Jianxi did as he was told and turned the steering wheel to the left. The car continued to move forward, and when it passed a Gothic manor, Qiao Mochuan suddenly shouted to stop.

"We've arrived."

In the dim light, you can vaguely see the lush green grass in the yard, the spire-shaped roof towering into the sky, with flying buttresses supporting both ends, gorgeous and exquisite carvings, and the round rose windows with lights on, looking a bit like a medieval church.

Lin Jianxi was at a loss: "Where is this?"

He looked at the building in front of him through the vast night, and after carefully examining it for a while, he still couldn't figure out where this place was.

"Schokolade Zucker, the most authentic chocolate workshop in Yancheng." Qiao Mochuan unbuckled his seat belt and got out of the car first. Then he walked around to Lin Jianxi and opened the door for him very gentlemanly.

Lin Jianxi sat in the driver's seat without moving, half-raising his chin, staring at him with a pair of sparkling eyes, "Why did you bring me here?"

"Last time, those two small cakes you spent so much effort to buy were left in my car," the man leaned forward, one arm resting on the car door, and said with a hint of nonchalant teasing, "This is my apology today."

Whether taking someone out for a ride or to a chocolate workshop, it's all done on a whim. In fact, there's no other purpose. I just want to make the person in front of me happy again, that's all.

"Do you like it?" he asked, not even realizing that his words contained a hint of uneasiness and anticipation.

Hearing this, Lin Jianxi was stunned for a moment, as if he didn't expect that Qiao Mochuan, who was busy with work every day and had a rich nightlife, would still remember such a small thing.

He neither said he liked it nor he said he didn't like it. His thick eyelashes trembled slightly when he lowered his eyes. After a while, he suddenly asked, "Did you eat the cake?"

"You must be joking. Of course I threw it away." Qiao Mochuan denied it. "But now you can not only eat it, but you can also make it yourself."

"But I'm allergic to chocolate." Lin Jianxi glanced at him and said this indifferently.

"..." Qiao Mochuan was choked, but soon, he seemed to suddenly remember something, and after he reacted, he immediately refuted it in a decisive manner.

"Impossible, the two cakes you bought are full of chocolate, layer by layer, so greasy..."

"So how do you know so clearly?" Lin Jianxi interrupted him immediately, curling up the corners of his lips and smiling like a little fox, "You said you threw it away, and threw it into your stomach?"

Qiao Mochuan was speechless, realizing that he had been deceived by the young man in front of him again.

Lin Jianxi's fair arms rested lightly on the dark steering wheel. The huge color difference brought a strong visual impact. When he tilted his head to look at people, the lines of his shoulders and neck were stretched and looked particularly beautiful. The slightly upturned corners of his eyes were a little confusing under the light from inside the car.