Chapter 83: He likes Lin Jianxi

The trees on both sides of the road kept receding, and the car gradually drove out of the city, speeding along the wide asphalt road, and soon arrived at Mrs. Ye's residence near Waltis.

The courtyard in front of the door is lush and flourishing. At first glance, it looks no different from the last time I came here, but if you look closely, you will find that the flowers have changed and are more colorful, and the gravel road below seems to have been renovated. Only the Alaskan dog has not changed at all -

"Woof!" It seemed to have recognized the handsome young man in front of it as the uninvited guest from the previous few times. It jumped up excitedly and barked loudly, looking fierce and full of fighting spirit.

Lin Jianxi's eyelids twitched slightly at the sudden roar, and his steps paused instantly. At the same time, Han Chenfei almost subconsciously stretched out his hand to block the young man, then coughed heavily and glanced at Alaska coldly.

This look seemed to have a strong deterrent power. The originally ferocious big dog became listless and timid in an instant, and its ears on both sides drooped quickly.

"Woo..." All the cries that had not yet come out were swallowed back into the stomach and turned into pitiful whimpers. The huge body lay down on the ground in grievance, and began to tremble and groan.

However, Lin Jianxi, who was being protected, crossed his arms lazily and sneered, "Young Master Han is really capable. Even it is so afraid of you."

He seemed to be covered with defensive barbs all over his body, and was extremely aggressive. He would spare no effort to taunt once he found an opportunity, but his body honestly moved a little closer to the man next to him.

That is a subconscious gesture of trust and dependence.

Little liar, I won't be fooled by you again.

Han Chenfei realized he had seen through his hypocrisy, and was about to say something with a smile on his face, but was interrupted by a sudden call from inside.

"Is it Shen Fei?" Madam Ye's elderly voice sounded from not far away, followed by the sound of clattering footsteps, "Did you scare Yi Lu Si again?"

She walked out of the house slowly, with a slight reproach on her face. Before she could open her mouth to blame him, she turned her eyes and saw the handsome young man standing next to her grandson. The whole expression in her eyes immediately turned into deep surprise.

"Xiaoxi is really here, I thought Chen Fei was just teasing me!" The old lady smiled immediately, and as soon as she came, she shook Lin Jianxi's hand enthusiastically, with a very kind expression on her face.

"Yes, I'm here to bother you again." Lin Jianxi immediately greeted her politely. He felt happy to see her smile, and shook her hand tightly in return, being as affectionate as a real family.

"I'm so happy, how can you be bothering me?" Old Madam Ye looked at him with pretended dissatisfaction, then she perked up and started asking questions like all the elders.

"Xiao Xi, I heard that you've been interning at Xiao Bei's company recently. Is your work going well?"

"Hey, which department are you interning in? Last time I heard Xiaobei say it was some laboratory, but I don't quite understand. Did he take good care of you?"

"Oh, by the way, I haven't congratulated you on finding your family yet. Are you used to your life these days?"

She has always had a lively girlish heart that has remained the same for decades. Now that she is older, she has become more nagging. Han Chenfei felt a headache after hearing this series of nagging questions, but when he turned around and saw the young man next to him, he was still nodding while listening, without any impatience.