Chapter 84: Help, I really can't stand it anymore.

The tall and handsome man stood there facing the light, with the mottled shadows of the trees falling on his three-dimensional facial features, adding a bit of mystery to his already outstanding face.

Lin Jianxi's heart was pounding and a feeling of joy suddenly surged up in his heart.

But after being moved, he couldn't help feeling speechless when he saw Fu Linbei standing there in a daze with no expression.

"You don't seem to welcome me very much?" Lin Jianxi raised his eyebrows slightly, pretending to be displeased, with a mischievous smile in his eyes.

"...Of course you're welcome!" Fu Linbei finally woke up from his dream and quickly opened the gate. He moved very quickly as if someone was urging him to do so. "Come in and sit down."

"Give me these." Before the young man even stepped foot in, he hurriedly took the two baskets of light flowers, as if he was afraid of tiring him out, and his attitude was very attentive, "Did grandma ask you to come over?"

"Well, she asked me to bring you the flowers from the yard and told you to put them in a vase. Remember to add some baking soda, and don't change the water too often." Lin Jianxi carefully conveyed Madam Ye's instructions.

"Okay, I will." Fu Linbei nodded, raised the flower basket and glanced at it, while leading the person into the house.

"By the way, Lin Bei, you moved to a new home and needed a place to live, why didn't you tell me? We have to add some popularity to your new house." Lin Jianxi turned his head to look at him as he walked, with a look of slight dissatisfaction of being kept in the dark.

Hearing this, Fu Linbei immediately smiled embarrassedly: "It's not that I didn't mean to say it, it's mainly because I just moved in not long ago, and there's nothing at home to entertain you."

"What a coincidence! Anyway, I didn't bring any gifts, so I just came here shamelessly." The young man laughed, but there was no apology in his tone, but rather a sense of righteous intimacy.

"It's good enough that you can come." Fu Linbei immediately shook his head and retorted seriously, with a particularly soft look in his eyes.

This sounds like an ordinary compliment, but it contains real sincerity.

You must not know how happy I was when I saw you suddenly appear at the door.

The two of them walked into the gate of the villa together, and the first thing that caught their eyes was the very elegant entrance. On the wall was an exquisite white relief of butterflies and birds, and underneath stood two celadon vases with strange flowing patterns. Originally, they could just hold the flowers sent by Madam Ye, but unfortunately they were already full.

There were two large handfuls of soft purple mist sparkling with gold powder, with the petals all stretched out and in full bloom, looking particularly charming under the yellow and white light.

"So beautiful!" Lin Jianxi couldn't help but exclaimed.

Seeing that he liked it, Fu Linbei's eyes immediately flashed with joy, and he explained softly: "I will have people change it regularly, so that it looks like it will always be in use."

Hearing this, Lin Jianxi raised his eyebrows, said nothing, and continued walking inside.

The hall on the first floor was very spacious. There were silver stars hanging on the TV wall, some of which were falling down, giving it a dreamy feel. Behind the soft light brown sofa hung a work of art, which turned out to be the famous Italian painting that I had casually praised as being beautiful.

Turning around, I saw many expensive-looking artworks placed on layers of intricate lattices, and together with these masterpieces there were some abstract-looking paintings and bizarrely shaped clay figurines. They were not exquisite, but full of imagination and innocence.