Chapter 72: Why can't you forgive him yet?

The moment the two hands touched, the cold touch slowly spread from the palms, so Sheng Mingfeng was still in a trance for a moment. But then, the first thought that emerged in his mind was not some romantic thought, but——

Lin Yu's grip is actually quite strong?

Then, he inevitably recalled the scene when they first met. The elegant and noble young man gradually overlapped with the person in front of him. The handsome eyes and eyebrows were still clear and moving, but the urge to get closer seemed to disappear with the passage of time!

This feeling is like a person who is extremely hungry, sitting under a tree waiting for the biggest and sweetest apple to fall. After waiting for a long time, the apple finally falls into his hand, but he doesn't want it anymore.

Hiss—Sheng Mingfeng couldn't help but take a deep breath.

Is it really the case that distance creates beauty? Or am I just born with a tendency to get bored with the old and love the new? Wait, who is this "new"?

He was still confused and lost in thought, while Lin Yu and Lin Jianxi had already started chatting over there.

"Xiao Xi, since the problem with the dress has been solved, will you come back with me now?" She asked in a very gentle tone.

"Um - Brother, you go first. Brother Feng and I have an appointment to go eat something delicious together."

"..." Lin Yu frowned, and immediately felt a little unhappy. But he was not a feudal patriarch after all, so he would not interfere too much with his brother's social freedom, so he nodded: "Okay, come back early after eating."

Huh? You're trying to snatch someone from me?

When Sheng Mingfeng heard this, the rebellious spirit in his bones suddenly came up.

"I'm afraid it won't be soon. I have to take him to the night market after dinner, and then we have to have a midnight snack." He put one hand in his pocket, spoke lazily, but his eyes were sharp, "Why, in this day and age, your Lin family still has curfew?"

Lin Yu frowned: "Xiaoxi has an internship tomorrow." Of course, you need to go to bed early and get up early to ensure adequate rest.

"That's why I want to let myself go today and combine work and rest." The blond young man laughed. His nonchalant look was both handsome and annoying. He stretched out his long arms and wanted to put his arm around the thin shoulders of the young man next to him.

Unexpectedly, Lin Jianxi reacted faster, and dodged his move by moving sideways, then approached Lin Yu and obediently stated his attitude: "Brother, don't worry, I will definitely come back soon."

After coaxing the person away happily, he turned back angrily and accused Sheng Mingfeng: "Why did you talk to my brother like that?"

Sheng Mingfeng suddenly got angry and said in a bad tone: "Don't I always talk like that? Is this the first day you met me?"

Lin Jianxi became even more unhappy when he heard this, and immediately turned his head away and ignored him.

Oh no, now that you have a brother, you can just abandon the boss who has protected you for so many years, right? The blond young man leaned half of his body against the sofa, took a big sip of bitter coffee with a gloomy face, and was extremely depressed.

If someone had told him before that he would beat Han Chenfei to death because of someone who quarreled with Lin Yu, he would not believe it. But now, he actually did such a childish thing for such a heartless little thing. It was really weird!

What's even more bizarre is that when he saw Lin Jianxi's puffy and angry face, he actually felt inexplicably guilty and even uncontrollably wanted to take the initiative to show goodwill.