Chapter 19: There are so many fish!

Chapter 19 There are so many fish!

The competition is not over yet. Jin Wenxun is a skilled veteran. Although the current situation is not optimistic, he did not give up. Instead, he caught up and tried to take advantage of the opportunity to attack.

After all, the performance of Lingfeng ETS is always better than Zuanyao C6. As long as he can survive and hold on to the opponent, there will always be a chance to overtake!

But unexpectedly, Lin Jianxi crossed the next corner at a very fast speed, almost drifting.

There is no loophole in his defense, and he can always predict the opponent's prediction, which completely widens the distance between the two cars and directly eliminates the possibility of Jin Wenxun overtaking.

In other words, with the current gap between the two, even with the maximum horsepower, Lingfeng ETS can hardly overtake on the straight road!

Seeing this, Cao Liangwen finally got excited: "This is estimated to be a two-second gap, this wave is stable!"

Liang Jun was even more happy: "Hahahaha, this kid is really a genius!"

The group of people brought by Jin Wenxun turned pale instantly, unable to say a word, and could only watch Lin Jianxi drive the Diamond C6 across the line and reach the finish line first!

Snap -

the car door opened.

The young man stepped out of the car with his long legs, raised his hand and casually took off his helmet, revealing his delicate face with white and red, and his brown curly hair was scattered messily on his forehead, making his face look only the size of a palm, which was indeed impeccably beautiful.

But at this time, beauty is secondary, and the temperament that is sharp from the inside out is more dazzling.

It's like a flawless white jade suddenly bursting out hot sparks in the dark, which attracts people unconsciously, and a few dandies swallowed their saliva subconsciously.

Liang Jun was more interested in racing than in beauties. Instead, he was the first to react and rushed up, praising him repeatedly: "I can't tell, you are so awesome, we must celebrate today!"

"Yes, it's really amazing." Cao Liangwen followed closely behind, and also smiled and gave him a thumbs up: "You are this."

Only Qiao Mochuan stood still, with a hint of darkness in his eyes.

What kind of magical person is Lin Jianxi?

He plays the piano as a hobby, but he can show enough professional skills and extremely rich emotional expression, even improvisation.

He looks fragile, but he is neat and tidy, and he can deal with a group of people calmly without changing his face. He

likes to study racing theory, but he is definitely not a nerd. He can even outperform the experienced Jin Wenxun on the actual track.

Qiao Mochuan used to think, just a grass growing in the ground, why is Lin Jianxi so arrogant?

It seems that no matter what he does, he can't make him bow down and give in. No matter how he shows his goodwill, he can't completely close the distance between the two.

But now he felt that this man did have the capital to be arrogant - he seemed to be born to stand on the clouds!

Qiao Mochuan's Adam's apple rolled unconsciously, and then he strode towards the young man, lowering his proud head for the first time.

"Thank you for your hard work. I'll treat you to a big meal later."

Lin Jianxi's eyes still had a little sharpness that had not faded. He raised his eyebrows and said, "Is this a reward?"