Chapter 9: His voice in Lin Jianxi's ears sent a shiver down his nerves.

Chapter 9

Under the pale yellow light in Uncle Fu's lounge, two young men with outstanding looks sat face to face across the glass dining table.

One of them puffed his lips and swept through the dazzling array of desserts on the table like a whirlwind, while the other watched quietly, occasionally asking him to eat slowly, and the atmosphere was very harmonious.

"Xiaoxi, you have cream on this." Lu Wenfeng pointed at the corner of his mouth and reminded him, and took out a tissue and handed it over.

Unexpectedly, Lin Jianxi did not take it, but stretched out half of his tongue and gently rolled it at the corner of his mouth. The snow-white cream was rolled into his mouth by the tip of his pale pink tongue, but it accidentally rubbed against his delicate upper lip while rolling, as if with some kind of charming hint.

But the instigator was completely unaware, and even blinked smugly, "Isn't this okay?"

Lu Wenfeng looked a little thirsty for some reason, frowned and whispered, "It's stickier, all over my lips."

He simply took action, leaned forward with a tissue and wanted to help.

But the young man tilted his head and dodged flexibly.

He licked his lips vigorously and drank some water to moisten them. His red lips suddenly became shiny, and the top of his lips were stained with fine water droplets, like a hazy temptation.

Lu Wenfeng's breathing stagnated, and he felt itchy in his heart, and swallowed unconsciously.

But Lin Jianxi wanted to get closer to him, and asked him seriously: "What about now? Is there any more?"

"...No, no more."

Lu Wenfeng shook his head quickly, suppressed these messy and strange agitations, and forcibly changed the subject, "Xiaoxi, should we -"

He was interrupted by a sudden piercing ring when he just said half of his words.

Lu Wenfeng was a little unhappy, but when he grabbed the phone and looked at the caller ID, his face changed instantly, and he answered the call almost without hesitation, and even his body tensed up all of a sudden.

This unusual eagerness made Lin Jianxi, who was struggling with the cake, jump in his eyebrows. His hands did not stop moving, but he secretly pricked up his ears and paid close attention to the development of the situation.

"What? Where are you?" The young man frowned, his concern was not concealed at all.

"It shouldn't be, don't worry, relax, okay?" The tone was gentle and doting.

With this tone and this reaction, who else could be on the other end of the phone except Lin Yu, the apple of his eye?

Lin Jianxi lowered his eyes knowingly, raised a huge cupcake next to him in front of his eyes, and gently stirred the cream with a spoon again and again.

I don't know what was said on the other end, Lu Wenfeng suddenly stood up with the help of the table, and the wooden chair under him was driven by his sudden movement, and it retreated violently, making a sharp sound when it scraped on the ground.

But the young man seemed not to hear it, and the anxiety in his eyes was about to overflow. He hurriedly promised: "Okay, okay, I'll be there right away!"

After hanging up the phone, Lu Wenfeng didn't pause for a moment, grabbed the coat hanging on the coat rack and half-draped it on his shoulders, took the car keys from the cabinet and prepared to go out, but he caught a glimpse of Lin Jianxi who was still sitting quietly at the table, and his brain suddenly crashed.