Chapter 74: Four-corner relationship?

The surroundings suddenly became very quiet, with only the occasional rustling sound of the pages of the book on the table being blown by the breeze.

Lin Jianxi narrowed his eyes slightly, and his thoughtful gaze lingered on the man's handsome face without leaving a trace. Then he locked his eyes firmly on those deep eyes, determined to find out the reason for his recent abnormal behavior!

"I think you've changed."

The voice ends with a rising tone, which sounds a bit complaining and puzzled if you listen carefully, but the overall tone is soft and the intimacy is obvious, like crushed sugar that makes people's heart sweet.

After he finished speaking, he lazily retreated half his body, raised his chin slightly, and slowly extended his slender white fingers forward, as if he was about to touch the man's chest, but he quickly dodged at the moment of touching, and just swayed for a moment across a small distance in the void!

As a result, Fu Linbei, who was standing opposite him, immediately gasped for breath, and the place on his chest where he was pointed at began to heat up. He could not take his eyes away from the young man's radiant black eyes at all, until he saw his delicate brows gradually frowning, and then he belatedly remembered a question -

What did Jianxi just say?

It seems to be saying...something is wrong with me lately, I have changed?

Hiss—Fu Linbei took a deep breath, and his slow brain finally started to work slowly, and then the alarm bells suddenly rang!

It's bad. I died before I could accomplish my mission. The clues were discovered in just a short while.

The book said that you must never reveal your thoughts right away, but should first lower the other person's guard, let him gradually get used to your existence, and boil the frog in warm water, and finally you will win the beauty. So Fu Linbei thought about it and decided to deny it to the death.

"Really? What's changed?" He tried hard to suppress his pounding heartbeat, pretending to be calm and forcing himself to look at the young man in front of him, his eyes calm and peaceful.

Now it was Lin Jianxi's turn to be stunned.

The man's eyes were focused and serious, and his pupils were as clear as a lake. The emotions surging in them were obviously very strong, but they seemed to be wrapped up in the most gentle thing. One look at them seemed to make you fall in love with them.

Well, this seems to have not changed. Every time I look at Lin Bei, I feel at ease, just like a ship sailing on the sea suddenly finds a harbor to anchor.

It seems like this person will never hurt me.

Such a thought vaguely popped up in Lin Jianxi's mind. As he was thinking about it, a faint blush slowly climbed up his cheeks for some unknown reason, making his handsome face look as rosy as a peach.

So the two red faces just stared at each other, and neither of them dared to speak first. At this moment, there was a "knock knock" sound on the door suddenly, accompanied by a man's clear voice.

"Mr. Fu."

It was Secretary Jin, and it sounded like he was here to deliver some documents.

The two people suddenly woke up as if from a dream, and separated quickly and tacitly with panic expressions. Fu Linbei coughed lightly and returned to his large desk to let his secretary in. Lin Jianxi also sat down in a chair hurriedly as if he had been pardoned. After closing the door, they returned to their respective positions.

The glass door has a good soundproofing effect. Lin Jianxi sitting in his seat can't hear any sound coming from the opposite side. He can only see the man talking to Jinjiang with a serious expression.