Chapter 93: I Hate You

In such a warm and peaceful afternoon, the sound of porcelain breaking seemed particularly sharp, as if a sharp thunderbolt suddenly burst out from the calm sky, instantly attracting everyone's attention.

The first one to move was Fu's mother. She walked out with brisk steps, and when she saw the handsome man in bright clothes standing in the light, she immediately greeted him with a smile that was kind and gentle.

"Chen Fei is here too, it's going to be lively today, come and sit down, there are your favorite refreshments."

"Aunt Lan." Han Chenfei greeted her softly, but he didn't move. He stood still as if he was fixed by some spell. Although his whole body was enveloped by the golden sunlight, he seemed to be covered in haze and his expression was terrifyingly deep.

Mother Fu was feeling somewhat surprised. She looked down and found an exquisitely carved wooden box lying half open on the ground. The precious porcelain inside had rolled out and was completely broken into two pieces. She couldn't help but ask curiously:

"How is this going?"

"I didn't hold it firmly and accidentally dropped it on the ground." The man's face was gloomy and he explained lightly.

He seemed to be unconcerned about such a high price loss. He stared straight ahead with his eyes slightly narrowed, trying hard to suppress his rapid breathing. No one knew what was going on in his mind.

But Mrs. Ye, who rushed over after hearing the news, reacted extremely strongly. She immediately picked up the broken celadon bowl carefully, and took out the surviving one from the wooden box. She carefully held it up to the light and when she saw an obvious crack on it, she immediately felt a pang of pain.

"Such a fine piece of gold-rimmed celadon, how could it be broken? What a pity, what a pity!" She sighed with regret on her face and beat her chest and stamped her feet.

Seeing this, Fu Linbei immediately spoke to comfort her: "Be safe, grandma. If you like this, I will buy you another one."

"Oh, this is different. This tea bowl is a pair. I have had my eyes on it for a long time and wanted to give it to you as a gift. It just so happens that Shen Fei has many connections in the field of collecting, so I asked him for help."

"Mom, you're so silly. It's just the thought. Why give a gift? Even if you want to give one, you have to wait until they live together." Mrs. Fu smiled and tried very hard to get benefits for her son. She and Old Madam Ye chattered happily together.

Han Chenfei, who was standing next to him, had his pupils shrink violently, as if he had been struck by lightning. For a moment, he suddenly felt like a fool, and he couldn't understand what was happening at all!

What are they talking about?

Why does it seem like the whole world knows that Lin Jianxi and Fu Linbei are together, and I'm the only one who is kept in the dark?

What are they happy about?

Does it mean that everyone supports what these two people do and wishes them well, and I am the only one who opposes it?

Madam Ye kept talking for a long time, and her mood improved as she talked. Suddenly, she looked at her grandson with a sly look and joked, "Chen Fei, since you broke the things, how about this, you give your cousin's boyfriend another gift?"

Hearing this, Lin Jianxi immediately smiled cooperatively: "Forget about the meeting gift. After all, we have known each other for quite some time."

He took the initiative and decisively mentioned the past between the two of them, clearing up the relationship, leaving no room for Han Chenfei to smear him, and avoiding any handle for gossip!