Chapter 27: Even the sarcasm in his eyes looks like temptation

Sheng Mingfeng Studio's permanent office is located in the Cultural and Creative Park in the western suburbs of Yancheng. The greenery here is very good, the environment is quiet, and the surrounding artistic atmosphere is strong. It is also very pleasant to walk around after work.

At 7:30 in the morning, the team members had already arrived at their posts. Without even having breakfast, they gathered in a circle in the spacious lounge and began to gossip excitedly.

"Hey, is the boss really going to bring his little fan to the show?"

"How could it be false?" Assistant Xiao Jiang was in charge of the coordination of this variety show and knew the situation best. He immediately leaned over to join in the conversation: "Brother Han has made the decision. The people will probably be here soon. He has no experience in recording programs before, so many things still need to be explained in advance."

After a pause, he continued, "Don't call me a little fan. I have a name, Lin Jianxi, and I heard that I have known the boss for a long time."

"Have you known each other for a long time?" Makeup assistant Feifei suddenly let out an unbelievable cry, which immediately alarmed Sheng Mingfeng and Han Chenfei who were sitting far away at the table discussing matters, and attracted their attention.

She then realized that she had shouted too loudly. She stuck out her tongue awkwardly, put her hands over her mouth, and asked in a low voice, "Then you pretended to be unfamiliar on stage at the previous meeting?"

"I guess they had a conflict." A little girl next to them smiled knowingly after hearing this: "I thought it was love at first sight that day, but it turns out they are reunited!"

They took advantage of the fact that Sheng Mingfeng couldn't hear and were secretly joking with him, but unexpectedly, the access control of the glass door suddenly rang and someone came in.

Feifei was facing the main door. She subconsciously looked up and froze in her tracks. Others followed her gaze and looked over.

I saw a handsome young man with fluffy curly hair approaching. He was wearing the simplest white short-sleeved shirt, the hem of which was loosely tucked into a pair of washed blue jeans, making his skinny waist look particularly slender, and his slender white ankles were exposed under his trouser legs.

It is as green and tender as a small vegetable just picked from the ground, exuding the breath of youth and vitality everywhere.

As soon as Lin Jianxi entered the door, he was met with such unanimous stares. He was immediately frightened by the direct gazes, but when he thought that they would meet again when recording the show in the future, he had to suppress his timidity and stepped forward to say hello.

"Hi, good morning, have you...had breakfast?"

The socially anxious look of a man who is obviously not good at socializing but still works hard makes the old hands in the workplace feel soft-hearted, and they respond to his words enthusiastically to liven up the atmosphere.

"Not yet. I'm starving."

"We'll be downstairs buying some in a bit. Do you want me to bring you something?"

"Yes, there are a lot of people getting on and off the elevator here, so it's not very convenient to go back and forth. We can bring you whatever you want to eat."

Lin Jianxi was infected by their enthusiastic attitude, and the smile on his face was no longer as reserved as it was at the beginning. He bravely took a few steps closer, put the big bag in his hand on the coffee table, and then carefully opened the package.