*END*

I'm leaving the story.... I can't write more.... Ik vansh and namika had made a cute place in your hearts but... Now I'm taking my leave... The reason is I always write when I feel like free... Or there is no work.... But Right now and in upcoming not days but in upcoming years I'm not free at all.... I write for my entertainment and hobby not for money that's why I don't write in neo book or stroll stack etc... but now my responsibilities are suppressing my hobby....

Many of you were thinking "jab complete krna nhi tha toh start hi kyu kiya..?" Trust me I wasn't knowing that this phase of my life will come before completing this story.... And another thought "complete toh karke jaa jaha bhi jana hai" but if this was possible I won't be uploading this part in first place.... My love will always with you.... Your blessings are always with my little characters... They'll end in each other's arm in their fictional world..... I guess I should provide the plot then you guys can imagine as lengthy you want... 

So after getting home peacefully namika arranged a grand party for him and performed a song... 
Later in night they both were talking and suddenly she shows him a cute tattoo on her stomach of a Picasso bug and there was written "vansh's bug" then she proposed him with all her affection, which lead them to the immense implicit scene which is of course making love to each other.....

Then vansh was finding prachee for 15 days and she was planning something which no one had ever thought... On the other hand namika demands him and his little freind in every next day... Which shocks vansh that a girl can be this horny too....

After more 15 days.... Vansh and namika were having there quality time while sitting on the couch, namika above or on his lap....

She got a call from a lawyer....
This is the main pillar of story so I should describe it more I guess...

~ma'am what are you doing...?

~and who're you to ask that..?

Vansh told namika to put it on speaker and now he took the call...

~ she's with me... Any issue..?

~ yes you're the issue...

~mind your language Mr. Mishra he's my husband....

~he's a criminal ma'am he's a rapist....

~Don't you love your job...?

Namika was defending him where as his thoughts....

'This is what I was scared of... She did what she had threatened,  she put that allegations on me'

~ma'am ik you're his wife but please save me ma'am he raped me for 2 months daily he had kept me in a basement and he do this every day, ma'am please....

Namika was shivering listening what a girl was telling while crying....

~ma'am I ran away from the basement... And ik he did wrong with you too so no one can give me the justice you can give..."

Namika looked at vansh although she'll never think that in her dreams but she want assurance.... Vansh shook his head while a tear escape from his eyes....

~Shut your fucking mouth up...

~ma'am you can't treat a victim like that....

~don't you tell me what I have to and not...

~ma'am you'll only take this case I'll make sure...