Chapter 30

~Bakugou Mitsuki's POV~

That brat actually made a friend, I grinned as I set up the table. The sound of running water came from upstairs, telling me that our guest finally listened to my son's demands. How long has it been since Izuku stopped coming over? Ten years or so I think. I should invite the Midoriya's over some time.

Katsuki stomped into the kitchen. I heard him open the drawer of utensils, shuffling through them until he found his favourite chopsticks. I knew he would do this, since it has become a ritual before every meal by this point.

He acts so tough all the time, but he really is just a sweet kid, I thought as I walked over to the kitchen.

"Does Ryuji have any allergies?" I asked Katsuki.

He scowled, turning to face me. "Not that I know off. The fucker is homeless, so I assume he can eat anything if it comes to it."

"Homeless!?" I exclaimed. "How come you haven't invited him before!? Your friends are always welcome to stay if they're in a tough spot!! I raised you better than that, you brat!!"

"SHUT UP!! HE REFUSED TO COME OVER!!!" Katsuki snapped at me.

"THEN YOU SHOULD'VE DRAGGED HIM OVER!!" I screeched back. "AND DON'T FUCKING YELL AT ME!!!"

"I CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT, OLD HAG!!!" My son stomped towards me, his eyes blazing just like mine were. "AND YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN HOW HE OBLITERATES ME EACH SPARRING SESSION!!! DRAGGING HIM OVER ISN'T AS EASY AS YOU THINK!!!"

He refuses to come over, and he's strong enough to give my Katsuki trouble?? I thought in disbelief. 

"THEN HOW COME HE AGREED THIS TIME!!??" I screamed, grabbing him by the collar of his singlet. He was slightly taller than me, but I still held the authority in the house.

"HOW SHOULD I KNOW!!?!" He hollered. "HE HASN'T EATEN FOR TWO DAYS NOW!! MAYBE HE'S ESPECIALLY HUNGRY THIS TIME AND COULDN'T RESIST!?!?!"

"Oh yeah, maybe." My husband intervened, gently pushing us apart. His warm hands squeezed mine softly, easing them off of our son's shirt. "For now, how about we make sure he feels comfortable?"

Me and my son huffed angrily, glaring at Masaru. However, he was used to our short tempers by now and didn't so much as flinch. 

"Yeah, good idea." Katsuki and I answered at the same time, calming down slightly.

Suddenly the running water stopped, followed by a the sound of someone slipping. What surprised me was that no thud of a fall followed. Our walls were quite thick, but not thick enough to completely conceal the sound of someone falling.

"He's one sneaky bastard." Katsuki answered my questioning glance. "I don't know how, but his body is superhuman. Before you ask, its not his quirk."

"Oh." Masaru hummed. 

Suddenly our son's eyes widened. "Oh shit I forgot to give him a towel!!"

Well that explains the silence.

~Bakugou Masaru's POV~

"Itadakimasu." My wife spoke confidently.

"Itadakimasu." I and Katsuki echoed.

Our guest mumbled, looking around nervously. "Itadakimasu..."

Unlike popular opinion, my family had superb table manners and etiquette. They may be loud at times, but being loud isn't their whole personality.