Chapter 31

~Third Person POV~

Ryuji woke up to the smell of warmth and safety, something he hasn't felt in a long time. It was so peaceful that he couldn't help but snuggle his face into the pillow.

"Oi, I know you're awake Shinobu!" Katsuki's sharp bark brought the boy back to his senses.

Ryuji frowned, turning away from the blonde boy without opening his eyes. "No. I'm asleep."

Katsuki scowled. "Oh hell nah! It's already 9am!! I let you sleep in but this is as much as you're getting!!"

His screaming is quieter than usual, Ryuji noted suspiciously.

Actually, after the purple haired boy went to sleep last night, Masaru talked to his wife and son separately. He told him that their guest seemed to have sensitive ears, and to tone down on the yelling while he's hear. Mitsuri instantly agreed, while Katsuki huffed and turned away. Even so, he did keep his voice down.

"Alright, alright..." Ryuji sighed, sitting up.

The pillow fort was almost fully destroyed due to the weird sleeping habits of the two boys. Somehow, one of the chairs also fell.

"Breakfast is ready." Katsuki told him. "Once you're done, brush your teeth and we'll pack up everything here."

The purple haired boy nodded sleepily, standing up with the help of the couch. He stumbled into the kitchen, slowly scanning the area to find any food. Katsuki watched him from the living room, gradually becoming increasingly frustrated with how slow and confused Ryuji was.

"So you aren't a morning person?" The blonde commented, gritting his teeth.

"Nope." The guest shook his head sleepily. "I have a night job after all."

Night job? Katsuki's eyes widened in horror. Oh god, don't tell me its...

"Ew, no." Ryuji glared at Bakugou. "Its nothing like that. Get your mind out of the gutter, damn pervert."

"WELL HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHEN YOU SAY IT LIKE THAT!!!??" Katsuki screeched, pegging a pillow at the boy's head.

The pillow moved at such speeds it would've sniped anyone else. But not Ryuji. Even in his current state, he easily caught the pillow with one hand, barely looking at it. He raised one eyebrow elegantly as he looked at Bakugou.

"Oh c'mon." Katsuki grumbled, stomping over to the kitchen. "You can't possibly be fully invincible!!"

Ryuji shrugged. "Speaking of invincible, remember that guy at the gym the other week..." 

The two kept up the banter the whole morning, discussing various topics until finally the living room was clean and tidy, and both were well fed and dressed.

Ryuji, who only had two outfits -- three if you count his "villain" outfit that the Bakugou's didn't know about -- , was leant another one by Bakugou. Both his civilian and gym outfit were in desperate need of a wash, so Mitsuki confiscated them for the night. They were still on the drying rack so Katsuki had to give Ryuji something to wear for the time being.

And so, the purple haired boy's pearly white skin was exposed for everyone to see. He was wearing a black skull T-shirt, courtesy of Bakugou, and a pair of black pants. Katuski didn't have anything with long sleeves, unfortunate for Ryuji.

"You should really tan more." Katsuki commented, squinting his eyes as he looked at the boy. "Light basically reflects off of you."

Ryuji shrugged. "I only wear long sleeves so I don't really have a chance to tan."